2024 English Super League Thread

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG I just saw the try that Okonbur let in, simple step from the opposition halfback and has just stops and he let's him in. On the tryline btw...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He just stops, it’s like a glitch in the simulation lol
Does he have the long dreads still. Should have went all out for new beginnings and trimmed or shaved it off. Hull FC roster looks pretty shit though, he will struggle without other players taking the load off

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hull FC look shit... They should be bottom 3 battling with Castleford and London for relegation

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't watch the game and don't really care to but according to someone from reddit Okonbur got hooked?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Wire Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was at the Warrington/Hull game Friday night - Okunbor was absolute garbage...knocked on, missed tackles, gave penalties away, did nothing, complete waste of Hull's money.

As for the sending off, that was a complete and utter joke, not 1 Wire supporter near me could understand that, the game is on it's arse if that's what we've come to. Also, wegot a penalty try that was never a penalty try - you think the reffing standards are bad in Oz, they're worse in the UK!

Stuff like this is killing the game as a spectacle.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was at the Warrington/Hull game Friday night - Okunbor was absolute garbage...knocked on, missed tackles, gave penalties away, did nothing, complete waste of Hull's money.

As for the sending off, that was a complete and utter joke, not 1 Wire supporter near me could understand that, the game is on it's arse if that's what we've come to. Also, wegot a penalty try that was never a penalty try - you think the reffing standards are bad in Oz, they're worse in the UK!

Stuff like this is killing the game as a spectacle.
Glad he's your problem and not ours anymore

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I been away for a while. We saw the worst ever send off in the ESL with Nu Brown. I thought his Instagram post after the game was very classy of the person. The referee cheated clear as day sending him off.