2023 Round 22 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nate DAWG braaaa what’s doing with that tap…

One thing I can’t stand with ruggers is the sin bins

wallabies muscling up you don’t usually see this.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have literally proven my point with that statement. Overrated because of the team/system he has come from and their achievements.
Exactly! That’s the type of players you want in your team lmao not players that play average!

You want winners, Averillo may excel or may not with Bennett. As I said, I don’t hate him I just want to win again and be a competitive side again!

Im sick of players not wanting to be here, if you don’t want to re-sign then fuck off

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Finucane gone for the season? What!!

"In an injury setback for the Sharks, co-captain Dale Finucane will miss the remainder of the year due to a biceps injury.

Finucane underwent surgery to repair the injury earlier today, with the recovery period of 12 weeks ruling him out for the rest of the 2023 season."

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS top of my bucket list is to watch my All Blacks smash the Wannabes in Eden Park.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly! That’s the type of players you want in your team lmao not players that play average! You can’t put Averillo in the same category sorry!
You still don't get it. Remember when we signed Naden and TK was jerking themselves silly thinking we got one over Penrith? It's fucking easy playing centre for Penrith, very easy. Swap Averillo and Crichton at the start of the season and Penrith are still first while we're still on the bottom on the ladder. Infact you could swap him with practically any random centre from a hat and very little changes.

We've been down this road so many times before, overpaying for backs from successful systems only for them to provide very little improvement for the team. Just watch.