Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you cowboys sending Tigers down -74 to finish the weekend on 155

Neg 1 more than an the Dogs.. on -154

Please beat the knight!

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Tigers need a clean out deluxe. I talking right from the top down.

That is so disgusting. Sheen's needs to go now and the Bengi experiment won't work.

They need a premiership coach. They lost Desi and Flanno....maybe Toovs ???

That score shows 0 pride in the jersey. What a basketcase of a club they become.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the Titans won with favourable decisions last week & lost this week by favourable decisions to the Raiders.
Broncos get more than their fair share. You see what we go through every week

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only saw highlights as I normally do for most games, other than the Bulldogs, and while Tigers were appalling, Cowboys are getting back to the form that saw them robbed of a GF spot last year and look on track to go at least one better and quite possibly 2 better as when the Cowboys are on, no team can beat them.

Panthers are still by far and away the team to beat but Cowboys are the team I feel most clubs fear with the form they are now showing.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It happens to all teams each week.
Some more than others, Soufffs seem to get the rub of the green and myrtle more often than any other the club, although the Rorters and Eels aren’t far behind.

The amount of forward passes these teams get away with compared to other teams is ridiculous.

Yes the ‘dogs like other teams have had calls go their way as well but we’ve had a hell of a lot more that haven’t, when those teams mentioned above seem to get away with a LOT more week in week out.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh payback can be a bitch and oh so harsh.

Cowboys are now coming into form at the right part of the season and basically had a week off when they played that game against the Tigers at Leichhardt in May. Most of the top teams have those games at least once a year and that was the Cowboys turn. More of a community service announcement to all West Tigers fans, by throwing them a bone EARLY in the season.

The real teams turned up last night.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I watched the Cowboy v Tiger highlights, not once did the Cowboys go for a low percentage kick on any of the line breaks they made. Constantly had numbers in support and looked for pass.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched the Cowboy v Tiger highlights, not once did the Cowboys go for a low percentage kick on any of the line breaks they made. Constantly had numbers in support and looked for pass.
They were awesome in space - especially Holmes, Dearden, Taulagi and Drinkwater. I never rated Drinkwater but he is fkn class now. I know @ASSASSIN always rated him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They were awesome in space - especially Holmes, Dearden, Taulagi and Drinkwater. I never rated Drinkwater but he is fkn class now. I know @ASSASSIN always rated him
Wow, you remembered!

I could see back then that there was something about him.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drinwater stood out at Storm just struggled to get a look in with the spine well covered.