2023 Round 16 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm surprised the commentators can see and call the game. The amount of jizz in there over Gutherson last week and this week.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised the commentators can see and call the game. The amount of jizz in there over Gutherson last week and this week.
They will talk about the king hatrick til he retires

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly won’t be the only team to be raped this weekend . I hear the Shire is also a lube free zone

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on Storm!!! DO NOT let us down, we need a spoon buffer until we get our game plan together

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought I would I listen to the half hour preview with Vonnie at the helm of the Parra vs Manly game..just to give her a go because maybe I was being too harsh towards her presentation. Well to be honest I have to admit when I’m wrong..Yes I haven’t been harsh enough. She sounds like she has a balloon in her bum that deflates than inflates giving her a SPEAKING voice WHERE every SECOND word HAS a HIGHER tone.. It is just comical, particularly her inflection in overblown descriptive individual words .. KING GUtHo with a MaSTerClasS..

I gotta use that mute button..

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck off storm, the one game we need to u fucking keep putting points you fuck up