2023 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We could have kept the next immortal half back too but we didn’t what is your point move on
Lol that was nearly 20 years ago… I’d rather focus on the bad decisions the administrators of our current team are making. Because as long as they are there they will continue to make bad decisions.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol that was nearly 20 years ago… I’d rather focus on the bad decisions the administrators of our current team are making. Because as long as they are there they will continue to make bad decisions.
Your logic is totally fekked no doubt we would have won another premiership or two had we kept Thurston.
flanagun, Elliot and Jmk combined questionably might have been enough to snag a reserve grade premiership.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How the fuck are the dolphins winning by that much, just saw the sport update, I'm guessing the majority of league supporters saw that score happening!!!
Sharts are pretenders.

Hynes MIA....and he wants to play SOO...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Defence has gotten worse.

With the dud, they let in 110+ points in 3 games.

Since he is gone they let in 50.

Improved since getting rid of the shit ****.
I think you’ll find our lowest match totals of points conceded came against the cowboys…and Flanagan played in that game. You’re going to need a bigger sample size than two matches to make that argument stick.

We haven’t defended as badly as we did yesterday all year. From the opening minutes tgere was absolutely no organisation and no resolve.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro! Isaako, Niu, Brenko, Wallace, Nikorima, Milf, SOS all plodders before. You could even make a case for JMK and guys like Nichols and Aitken. The rest of the squad is made up of no names and rookies like Teague, Lemuelu, Te Whare and a few more I can’t remember.

What Bennett has done here is deadset unreal tbh. Edit: Forgot Hammer and Eseese. Hammer has gone from a decent to occasionally very good player to a certified gun. He has scored so many tries just from being there when a break is made. He looked nowhere near as good for Cows. Other guys like Aitken have never played better too.
Bennet is a great coach bro and they are going much better than anyone expected. Their squad is much better than ours though. Hammer was origin player bro, same as Gilbert. Bromwich brothers and kaufusi internationals. A few more solid forwards and great young half who played in the WC last year.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks are the biggest flat track bullies in the NRL.
Bigger than the Eels.
All they rely on is penalties, 6 agains, retreating defenses so Hynes can go and do pass for a block play.
If you rush up on them and bully them they have NOTHING.
Fitzgibbon is apparently a defense minded coach lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think you’ll find our lowest match totals of points conceded came against the cowboys…and Flanagan played in that game. You’re going to need a bigger sample size than two matches to make that argument stick.

We haven’t defended as badly as we did yesterday all year. From the opening minutes tgere was absolutely no organisation and no resolve.
All due respect my bro but I'm tapping out, I'm really not bothered for this trolling tonight. Over this merry-go-round that goes nowhere and means nothing.

Go the Storm!

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Flanagun why so much effort into triggering the kennel community? Just curious. I don’t mind some of your evaluations on the team but it’s like at times you go reaching for a reaction. Honestly just a question. I’d rather Utility than this version lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Your logic is totally fekked no doubt we would have won another premiership or two had we kept Thurston.
flanagun, Elliot and Jmk combined questionably might have been enough to snag a reserve grade premiership.
How is my logic fucked? The Thurston decision is well and truly done and those involved in making it are long gone. Complaining now achieves nothing. The people who made the awful call to let JMK go and sign Mahoney for twice the amount it would have cost to keep JMK rather than go for a half or fullback are still at the club and still able to make stupid decisions that will hurt us.

As for your reserve grade jibe, the suggestion that JMK and Elliott are reserve grade standard players is ludicrous at this stage. JMK has outplayed Reed week in week out this year…and Elliott got a start in much stronger Canberra and Newcastle packs. He’d walk back into our starting side.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is my logic fucked? The Thurston decision is well and truly done and those involved in making it are long gone. Complaining now achieves nothing. The people who made the awful call to let JMK go and sign Mahoney for twice the amount it would have cost to keep JMK rather than go for a half or fullback are still at the club and still able to make stupid decisions that will hurt us.

As for your reserve grade jibe, the suggestion that JMK and Elliott are reserve grade standard players is ludicrous at this stage. JMK has outplayed Reed week in week out this year…and Elliott got a start in much stronger Canberra and Newcastle packs. He’d walk back into our starting side.
Yeah right premierships dont count no one cares about your trolling now fekk off