2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus will be salivating all week about the panther . may have to remind him about tomorrows game

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
At what point will south's start getting negative about lattrell. He rarely runs the ball, passes off to others for the hard carries, out of position more often than not minimal involvement.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Latrell doesn't have the legs to play in that Panther team
Latrell plays a different way. He impacts wins more than Edwards. Switch Latrell & Edwards and the Panthers are better and the Rabbitohs worse.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There was an article discrediting his work. Saying that the people he left behind are the real deal. LOOOL GET FUCKED HE HIRED THEM HE MADE THE WHOLE CLUB WHO THEY ARE! AND BULLDOGS ARE NEXT!
Na he's overrated.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kikau four runs tonight. Defence was epic, thought was more involved than that though

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Latrell plays a different way. He impacts wins more than Edwards. Switch Latrell & Edwards and the Panthers are better and the Rabbitohs worse.
Edwards was an absolute beast at the back today, cleaned up everything, setup panther sets and was always pushing up on the ball. Latrell did none of that, **** walked all game.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d take Edwards over Latrell. I reckon Edwards has more to he’s game also, just doesn’t use it as not what team needs. He was a half coming through I believe