2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brace yourselves I think Parra can win if they play better :tearsofjoy: ..9 days rest I think they will be primed..it is possible they could choke too i suppose.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Reed is going to be the spark that ignites our come back.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Who the fuck do I cheer for next week… I hate Penif, I loathe Soufs and feel physically sick about the thought of Parrascum and Gutterson winning a comp.

Have mercy and kill me now…
penrith

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can’t honestly say all these forward passes from the scums earned them their spot in the GF?

It was honestly Shaun Lane that kept them in the game. Without him it would have been Cowboys progressing through.

I hope Penrith smash the fuck out of these scums and make them wait 20+ years for another premiership
That game would have taken a HUGE toll on the eels tonight both physically and emotionally.
They remind me of us in 2014, 4 hard games and we collapsed in the last 20.
Except it is worse for the Eels, in that heat and the travel.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll meet you there in our Dogs jerseys habibeh ;)
Haha seems dangerous to do this week , but should be good to see parra buzzing this week.

Wonder if the Westfields and if eat street will be hyped up especially with school holidays on, be good for the area and small businesses.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parramatta weren’t back the 10 for the entire game bro, they were getting away with throwing forward passes all night of which only one got called. They scored 2 tries from forward passes. Junior Paulo should have got 10 in the bin for his tackle on Hiku.
Not sure Reed knows how to throw a ball back, next year when his not in the blue and gold we might have some issues LOL
Oh come on, bro. Cowbs weren’t in side the whole game either. Parra were hurried up in attack all night and still scored almost every time they got into their opposition’s red zone. Can understand the complaint about the Moses pass, but the Sivo try was fine. Moses was also clearly impeded in the lead up to the cowb’s second try,

I think blaming the refs is a cop out. Cowbs had a golden opportunity to win that game snd muffed it because tgeir goal line defence was terrible. If they had done made it through to next week, either Penrith or Souths eoukd have absolutely mauled them.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are talking about Moses non stop lmao! Mahoney & Gutherson were the best of the spine. Brown played to a high standard also.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one. I’m going to the GF for beer and laughs.
Even better if I get to watch 40k blue and gold jumpers soaked in tears and still get to taunt them re: 1986 :-).
Thats the best thing uso...seeing them so hopeful and then......40-0