2022 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can't see broadcasters being happy about having more teams but less games than now.
They would like it if it means a Perth team which creates another time slot & more money plus higher quality games.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can’t see Eels beating Cows. Panthers will
wipe the floor with Rabbitohs. Though NRL will try there best to get an Eels and Panthers GF.
Cowboys conceded 30 points against the Sharks they are done, finished. Eels will roll through them next week.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was..1 point in the end with the ball in the shadow of the swan’s posts at the death..superb game
I heard if the game went another 30 seconds, Pies might of won. oh well, i genuinely believe next week's nrl games will be pretty good. Penrith should win easily. Hopefully the Cowboys step up to the occasion.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard if the game went another 30 seconds, Pies might of won. oh well, i genuinely believe next week's nrl games will be pretty good. Penrith should win easily. Hopefully the Cowboys step up to the occasion.
They would have went close….Penrith vs Souths should be a cracker because of all the hidden stuff… like the Gf last year…Walker a chance to redeem himself..Mitchell vs them and the crowd

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't see an easy win by Penrith but they should be professional enough to win it(hope so whatabunchoffuckheads Souffs are).
Was no surprise it was a blow-out bear in mind the Cows battled for over 100 minutes to beat the Sharks.Home ground is their Ace in the pack and maybe Parra's cryptonite.
So to the game itself i only watched the mini highlights of the game(20 minute clip)later in the evening, still saw that massive Mike and his offsider carrying on like absolute tools.
Walker especially he is maybe the greatest arsehole that ever played.Mitchell is being an extra sized fuckwit because the crowds are giving it to him, sadly their winning so he is having the last laugh atm..and is also goalkicking like he can't miss lol
Cheering hard they get beat next week..I'm limited interest in the GF will be further diminished if these scum make it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cowboys are no chance, so given that out of Panthers, Rabbitohs or Eels which would you rather see win?

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t see Eels beating Cows. Panthers will
wipe the floor with Rabbitohs. Though NRL will try there best to get an Eels and Panthers GF.
Actually not sure about that , If current Nrl admin have shown they care about $ more than anything and will make up shit if it’s means more $ and as per an article the other day , qld audiences have been shiat with broncos being fucked . If anything they want nth qld to get through for qld ratings

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Eels..easily.
Reckon it's gonna be a Souffs Parra GF
As much as I wants the riff to smack the vermin I think South's look good. BUT they played a busted chooks and pathetic Sharks.

The riff are a different story.
So maybe Parra vs Penriff GF.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reckon it's gonna be a Souffs Parra GF
As much as I wants the riff to smack the vermin I think South's look good. BUT they played a busted chooks and pathetic Sharks.

The riff are a different story.
So maybe Parra vs Penriff GF.
I saw someone say Souffs got bashed, now I only watched a 20 minute highlights clip but didn't think the game was that tough on them haven't read anything post game as to any injuries sustained, other than I believe Johnston went off early
Therefore if their not bruised and battered they are a pretty good chance of beating Penrith I agree with you.Their missing Reynolds this year but didn't have Mitchell last year and still went awfully close in the grand final
If that happened I want Parra as their opponents I think the scum could tear the Cows a new one in the GF unfortunately.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I saw someone say Souffs got bashed, now I only watched a 20 minute highlights clip but didn't think the game was that tough on them haven't read anything post game as to any injuries sustained, other than I believe Johnston went off early
Therefore if their not bruised and battered they are a pretty good chance of beating Penrith I agree with you.Their missing Reynolds this year but didn't have Mitchell last year and still went awfully close in the grand final
If that happened I want Parra as their opponents I think the scum could tear the Cows a new one in the GF unfortunately.
no souths werent bashed, it was a terrible game.
im hoping penriff beat souths and eels beat cows. im going, the atmosphere would be unbelievable.
Penriff beat Eels in GF, fuck living in parra district could not fucking stand a eels win

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think Souffs forwards will be able to match Penrith