2021 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just when I think they can't make the game any worse, they start binning everyone and make it truly unwatchable.

I'm cancelling my Kayo subscription. I suggest everyone do the same. Only when we stop watching completely will they do something about it.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It’s becoming faker than wrestling.. Like the send offs I feel like you should be chanting... Jerry Jerry Jerry

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm worried about tomorrow. How many 6 again do we usually give away, I reckon if half of those get punished with a sin bin, we might end up with 6 players on the field. So, if we lose by 30 on average with a full squad....are we looking at a record score if the Raiders turn up?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm worried about tomorrow. How many 6 again do we usually give away, I reckon if half of those get punished with a sin bin, we might end up with 6 players on the field. So, if we lose by 30 on average with a full squad....are we looking at a record score if the Raiders turn up?
I agree with all of that, but also, I'm just worried in general, like every other game we've played in the last 3 or 4 years.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah v'landy can fuck ooff

seriously, though, I am stunned the NRL has introduced such significant changes so quickly... the game is far different from what it was at its inception, fair enough... but I do think the game had gotten to a point not that long ago where it was pretty f*+#ing good and not needing too much more tinkering, especially by a novice such as Vlaka

Last edited:

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

seriously, though, I am stunned the NRL has introduced such significant changes so quickly... the game is far different from what it was at its inception, fair enough... but I do think the game had gotten to a point not that long ago where it was pretty f*+#ing good and not needing too much more tinkering, especially by a novice such as Vlaka
Of all the rounds, why would you pick this one to have such a bullshit crackdown? How many casual fans tuned out tonight? The actual league friends of mine have all been sounding out big time tonight. V’landys is tone-deaf and has no fuckin idea what he is doing.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
V'Landys has been hated in racing circles for years, did not take long for him to fuck the NRL

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The nrl has turned the game into a real gladitoral contest its gripping to watch ok ok im taking the piss

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
massive lol at all the fans who thought V'landys was good for the game

the guy is a total fraud, called it from the beginning. The moment I researched him and found out he is from the same Greek island as Politis that was all I needed to know.