2021 Memberships

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This morning I, like many of you would have received an email about 2021 memberships.

It appears they have done a fairly major overhaul of the categories, particularly the non-ticketed ones, so no more qld memberships etc. As a former "QLD" member, I appear to have been recommended a "Classic" at home membership, but i'll take a look at it. I'd liek to get my son another toddler membership, but the gear you get is pretty lame and I guess its more of a donation and a hope he doesn't grow up to support the Broncos...

A sign of the times that Club acknowledges they will simply never get some fans to games no matter what?

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pity the poor bastards at the club who have to get on the phone to prospective members and repeatedly justify the reasons we should be shelling out hard-earned bucks to prop up an administration in turmoil

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The prices are a bit steep for a team who didn’t perform well entertaining style of footy they should lower the prices and make it affordable for all some of the packages are alright like the ones that come with the members jersey wind jacket hoodie hat etc
They need to focus on restoring faith in the supporter base there’s reason why we only have 8000 members this year and 20000 only a few years back

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
The prices are a bit steep for a team who didn’t perform well entertaining style of footy they should lower the prices and make it affordable for all some of the packages are alright like the ones that come with the members jersey wind jacket hoodie hat etc
They need to focus on restoring faith in the supporter base there’s reason why we only have 8000 members this year and 20000 only a few years back

The prices are set by ANZ stadium

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Win games ,build it and they will come
We need two marquees who bring enthusiasm and skill then our membership drive will grow,
Non plodders drive

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll be interested to see what discount they offer to member from last season. It was a credit system for every game you couldn’t attend. I didn’t attend any games at all so will be intrigued to see what credit per game was valued at.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I’ll be interested to see what discount they offer to member from last season. It was a credit system for every game you couldn’t attend. I didn’t attend any games at all so will be intrigued to see what credit per game was valued at.

no
u chose not to attend

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/membership/2020-membership---covid-19-response/

Platinum Membership: John Smith

John Smith renewed his adult Platinum Membership for $385 in 2020.

This membership package includes non-ticketed benefits such as an exclusive Member scarf and cap, partner offers from our club sponsors and ticket pre-sales to NRL major events. By the end of the season John will receive all the non-ticketed benefits included with his Membership.

Ticketed benefits in this package include access to attend 11 games (10 home games and one reciprocal Souths game). Due to his Platinum Membership and his Tenure, John was given access to attend 6 home games and the reciprocal Souths match in Round 19 of the revised draw. John missed out on access to the first 4 games, and the value of these 4 games will be credited towards John’s 2021 Membership.

The final credit value will be communicated to John as part of his renewal process, starting in September

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I still wanna know if they are sending out the 2020 membership packs or have they all been thrown in the bin. Would still love the passes, even if just for the collection.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Se
Seriously we only had 8000 members this year?

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why would anyone buy the at-home package? just buy the going to the game package where you will get tickets.
with the at-home package, you get up to 20% off game tickets, WTF!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received my email. Received a $50 discount for Blue zone membership. But the cheeky bastards have again put me on the auto renewal list. Lost count of how many times I’ve told them to remove me from that list.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This morning I, like many of you would have received an email about 2021 memberships.

It appears they have done a fairly major overhaul of the categories, particularly the non-ticketed ones, so no more qld memberships etc. As a former "QLD" member, I appear to have been recommended a "Classic" at home membership, but i'll take a look at it. I'd liek to get my son another toddler membership, but the gear you get is pretty lame and I guess its more of a donation and a hope he doesn't grow up to support the Broncos...

A sign of the times that Club acknowledges they will simply never get some fans to games no matter what?

Same I'm in Victoria. I usually get to Sydney a few times a year to watch the Dogs and play gold with my cousins. Nothing this year because of covid - 19 lockdown. Looking froward to watching a live game again at some time in the future.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Normally get the Flexi 3 as it has been $50, same price as the no-ticket alternative...this year it has been replaced with Flexi 4 at $80, with non-ticket alternative still $50.

That’s a big increase for adding one game!

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still wanna know if they are sending out the 2020 membership packs or have they all been thrown in the bin. Would still love the passes, even if just for the collection.
Got mine last week.. better late then never