2018 Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think you've labelled them wrong. Stripes is heritage, blue is away and black and blue is alternate... just saying.

My opinion. Home is the worst design I've ever seen... seriously wtf is going on with the shoulders /collar.

As much as I hate the red Kia logo the blue away jersey and the heritage are pretty decent.

Alternate is ok I guess.

I might buy one this year after boycotting last year. Probably the heritage.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see it has the silicon grip all over it now home one is ordinary the away and alternative one is not bad but the dogs of war one needs to be earned

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you've labelled them wrong. Stripes is heritage, blue is away and black and blue is alternate... just saying.

My opinion. Home is the worst design I've ever seen... seriously wtf is going on with the shoulders /collar.

As much as I hate the red Kia logo the blue away jersey and the heritage are pretty decent.

Alternate is ok I guess.

I might buy one this year after boycotting last year. Probably the heritage.
http://teamstore.thebulldogs.com.au/on-field/

It’s how the club labels them....

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
They look like soccer jerseys with the collar like that.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That white triangle on the Home one looks really bad. So does the white striped collar on the alternate.

Can someone explain what it is about generic swirls in blue & black that makes it Dogs of War? Dogs of Bore more like it.

Away jersey is ok I guess in a “meh” kind of way.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jaycar must be loving the fact the majority of us continue to wear their jerseys over these fucking shambles. KIA would get a ton more advertising if they just went blue.

Boldslug

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why do we need to change the jersey design every year? Is the merchandise revenue that great? If the club was serious about rebuilding its culture, it should go back to the 80's jersey design, rather than the strange ones they've come up with.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I don’t mind them. I don’t think they’re as bad as what everyone’s making them out to be. I’ll wait to see them in person. As for the design change, I’m not sure which one it is, but the NRL has a rule that teams must update there jersey every 2 years, or they can only change the design after 2 years. The dogs seem to change designs every 2 seasons.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
These are all bad jerseys. I dont like change.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
While we are whinging about jerseys and sponsors how shit is it having M&J chickens and wicked sister on the uniform... seriously

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
While we are whinging about jerseys and sponsors how shit is it having M&J chickens and wicked sister on the uniform... seriously
Why? they pay us big bucks! I don't mind who the sponsors are, as long as the sponsors Logo is designed into the our traditional Jersey and not our traditional Jersey designed into the sponsors Logo coz thats exactly why I dislike the KIA Logo's size and colour. Now we have a betting company on the back in red which I believe is too much red on our Jersey.
I can cop the red on the lower back but, not on the front IMO Autobahn was green but on the lower back which was not so noticeable, to me the Jaycar Jersey 2014 was the best home Jersey for many many years and the Blue and black away Jersey I think in the same year with the 80 year watermark on the front is the one I treasure the most after the home Jersey.....very professional!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks too tight around the neck, the players will rip them open a bit.
The current jersey respects the 80's heritage design which is our jersey, these don't.
Nice to see the all blue away is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.