2018 Jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Awful. Never thought I'd see a worse permanent jersey than those X Blades ones, but this takes the cake.

The 2013 jersey was my fav from recent memory.
Same. With the vodafone shaped collar right? Thats the only one i have these days.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Problem with a collar is that it's something else for the tackler to latch on too. They'll be wearing skinsuits before we know it. (has visions of Eastwood in skinsuit...)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Are Best and Less our new jersey manufacturers? That's fucking atrocious.
Please dude... best and less make better jersey's than that!

It looks as if the collar is chocking them TBH.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s definitely the new jersey as it’s in the membership drive video.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive seen about 8 other jerseys of ours in the last 6 or 7 years that look worse.

It should be our blu n white v jersey for away games, and our heritage strip with black shorts for home games, and thats it.
Yes we have had worse, but this seems to be easily the worst ever Home Jersey. I have no idea who comes up with these shit designs, but it is appalling.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going to be out on my own here it seems but i dont mind it...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we are so called going back to the future with our coaching staff, culture etc then why not display it weekly with our jerseys ?

#facepalm

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Based on the new collar and shoulder panelling, I would go with something like this.
Thats so much better! Even if they turn the white area above the vee blue it would be a massive improvement.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is the logo on the top Blue strip, and not on the white bit between the 2 blue strips....looks wrong.

#Fuck off CCC!
# Sack CCC!

.....seemed to work with Des ;)

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not that it means anything. But didn’t Castle mention that the Kia wouldn’t be red next year? Thought it was agreed with Kia that it’s only red for the first season. Then integrated into the jersey in either black or blue after that?
I asked the question at the last members committee meeting several months back.

The COO (can't recall his name) said it will remain red but the Kia logo will be smaller and the point of the V will be back.

Unfortunately it looks like the pic is legit.

The collar area all blue looks ridiculous.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stick with the current jersey.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So glad i got a few jaycar sponsored jerseys before the change. My fav, a 2015 80 years away one. Have a number of home jerseys but they all get stained in the white areas. Especially if u get messy with the beers while wearing it. You know, after about a dozen and you are spilling as much as u drink. The black and blue away strip doesn't stain at all. It will last me until we get a sponsor with a logo thats nicer on the jersey.

If they made the logo blue it would look fine. Not as good as Jaycar, but acceptable. Why do they have to be red? The logos on the actual cars are silver

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I hated the jersey at first, and after some time I still don't like it. I hope I can get used to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.