Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at how many teams have and will improve I can't see us making the top 8 next year!

In no particular order-

Genuinely fighting for top 8 spots cannot see us beating!
Melbourne
Sharks
Raiders
Cowboys
Broncos
Penrith
Parramatta
Souths

The others
Tigers - top 8 maybe
Roosters - top 8 maybe
Warriors - top 8 maybe
Titans - top 8 maybe
Dragons
Sea eagles
Knights

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're lucky parra got done for cap cheating and souths were shit earlier on in the season otherwise we wouldn't of made the 8 this year.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If we rock up next year with same gameplan and no signings than we will be about 10th I reckon.

I may just record all of our games next year and just watch the ones we win, that's the point I am approaching thanks to Des.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats what everyone said about this year and guess what we made the eight. Like I said then I will say it again Hasler teams dont miss finals footy, we wont win the comp next year but we will be in the eight.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Thats what everyone said about this year and guess what we made the eight. Like I said then I will say it again Hasler teams dont miss finals footy, we wont win the comp next year but we will be in the eight.
I would rather play some great footy to be proud of and battle for the 8 than play shite boring BS footy like we are and make the 8. Big diiference from me to you guys is it's about who we are and not robotically making the 8 and have no bloody chance. How can you have possibly enjoyed this season, why not just not watch the regular rounds and then tune in at finals time?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There comes a time when making the finals is just not enough.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would rather play some great footy to be proud of and battle for the 8 than play shite boring BS footy like we are and make the 8. Big diiference from me to you guys is it's about who we are and not robotically making the 8 and have no bloody chance. How can you have possibly enjoyed this season, why not just not watch the regular rounds and then tune in at finals time?
Where in my post does it say I have enjoyed the season? Or say I like this style? Im just pointing out that everyone last year was saying the exact same thing, some even had us fighting for the SPOON. I said last year we will make the eight and we will make it next year too, just because Hasler makes finals. Will I like it that he is still here coaching us this shitty way? No I wont.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Where in my post does it say I have enjoyed the season? Or say I like this style? Im just pointing out that everyone last year was saying the exact same thing, some even had us fighting for the SPOON. I said last year we will make the eight and we will make it next year too, just because Hasler makes finals. Will I like it that he is still here coaching us this shitty way? No I wont.
Fair enough then

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Really it is impossible to say because of so many factors.
Based on the teams form the last six weeks one would have to say no.
The wheels have fallen off again at the end of the season (like last year) and the form of certain players has been not bad but diabolical.
We desperately need a halfback.
Players I would name with terrible form way below first grade standard:-

Mybe
Holland
Browne
Fualolo
Tolman
Williams

No team can carry 6 passengers.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's very hard to predict.
Every year there's a couple of teams who massively overachieve (sharks, Canberra) and a couple who underachieve (roosters, Souths)
Hopefully we're not one of the underachievers next year.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Problem is Haslers arrogance wont let him drop Mbye and Hoppa. He paid overs for them and has to stay firm. Sadly they have let him and the team down.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is Haslers arrogance wont let him drop Mbye and Hoppa. He paid overs for them and has to stay firm. Sadly they have let him and the team down.
His also too proud mate, if he drops them he thinks it's like he's saying that he Efd up! Who cares hasler just do the right thing by the team and get the attacking game going!

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players I would name with terrible form way below first grade standard:-

Mybe
Holland
Browne
Fualolo
Tolman
Williams

No team can carry 6 passengers.
Agree except Tolman.
Tolman is executing an ineffective habitual game plan that other teams are able to read.
It is hard to believe the poor guy cops the ball on the 5th for a settler and that no-matter how big an opportunity there is off his hip, he will not pass because 'that's the game plan'.

Imagine how soul destroying it would be to be in a team that is so rigid.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's embarrassing how predictable and ineffective our game plan is but for some deluded reason des thinks teams are oblivious to it -cukoo

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's embarrassing how predictable and ineffective our game plan is but for some deluded reason des thinks teams are oblivious to it -cukoo
Des is autistic and he's not fit for work

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we rock up next year with same gameplan and no signings than we will be about 10th I reckon.

I may just record all of our games next year and just watch the ones we win, that's the point I am approaching thanks to Des.
Depending on who we play twice next year and our recruitment/ tactics used/ suspensions/ completions etc. etc. that may not be many. I have never been this drained nor dispirited by our performances before. It has been a year of high stress and disappointment and I have never heard so many negative comments about the side ever, not even in our performances of 2005 and 2008. At least we had the excuses of player defections and injuries, this year we have the players to really do something special but have poor team management and lack of tactics.

Is it sad that I really don't care if I go to watch them next week nor have no feeling of confidence that they will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.