2016 Membership Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd personally rather get none of the "Chinese fan gear" and save $20 on the membership.
Maybe a lanyard for holding my membership card and a "members only" keyring that can be used for discounts on merchandise, if you don't have your pass on hand.
Yup. Exactly this.

If I want a Bulldogs hat, they have a perfectly good teamstore selling better hats than the membership freebies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I picked up a New Era Dogs Beanie with Pom Pom from Lidz New Era store in Newtown today.. It looks awesome - I'm bringing the Pom Pom on a beanie back this year.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
got my membership pack on monday, everyone was right about the scarf, what i wouldnt mind seeing is though the whole kennel hold it above their heads like you see in the EPL when the boys run out, always looks good.

ive been trying to get onto the membership team to add a few new members everyday for the past week and have had no luck always engaged, got the email saying we have cracked 15k members which is a good showing before the season even starts. Pretty pumped for it to begin now cannot wait.

MissJess

New Pup
Reaction score
You had to pay extra to get the bag it's not good I used mine twice and it fell apart

Status
Not open for further replies.