2016 Membership Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm annoyed that the club has been deducting money from my account for the last 3 months without my permission.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm annoyed that the club has been deducting money from my account for the last 3 months without my permission.
You sure you didn't get the auto renewal email? I did.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You sure you didn't get the auto renewal email? I did.
They called just before the first ' back to belmore 'game in July and sold me a 7 game family pass for the rest of the season so I handed over my bank details to the sales person .
I havent seen an auto renewal email , The last email from the bulldogs was on the 1st of october asking that I rejoin.
They've been pilfering regular amounts since September.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I gave my last 2 years of scarves to my mother at Xmas.

Basically told her that if she doesn't wear them give them to vinnies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Signed up months ago. Still haven't got my pack. (Not that I really care, it'll just replace last years stuff in the back of my cupboard)
Just want my tickets.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The scarf is a mad bar runner

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The scarf is a mad bar runner
Yeh 100% definitely bright and colourful. But probably not very useable during winter nights at anz stadium.

I hung mine up at work.

I also realised they gave a flag too (just opened it to see what it was the other day) will also be taking that to work once I go back :p only problem is need to find a place to hang it. Also the other problem is the dogs playing good this year so no one pays me out every Monday :p

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh got mine this week. Really like the cap. One of the better ones they have made (i have about 12 of them now lol). Not only designed well, it is a bit bigger than previous years, so fits my big head better (i am 198cm tall so its proportionate ok, lol).

Scarf looks good but the thin material wouldnt keep much warm in winter. Its a decoration in my bedroom, last years one is better to wear. First time i can remember they didnt have a keyring in the pack, but not fussed as i have a few i havent opened yet from previous years.

Flag is pretty good, just have to figure out a way to iron the many creases out, without using an iron, which would melt it lol. Might try a hair dryer at some point.

All in all happy with the member pack this year.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh got mine this week. Really like the cap. One of the better ones they have made (i have about 12 of them now lol). Not only designed well, it is a bit bigger than previous years, so fits my big head better (i am 198cm tall so its proportionate ok, lol).

Scarf looks good but the thin material wouldnt keep much warm in winter. Its a decoration in my bedroom, last years one is better to wear. First time i can remember they didnt have a keyring in the pack, but not fussed as i have a few i havent opened yet from previous years.

Flag is pretty good, just have to figure out a way to iron the many creases out, without using an iron, which would melt it lol. Might try a hair dryer at some point.

Maybe iron it with something in between, like a handkerchief?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Succinct review, Dognacious!

If you have a clothes dryer, wet the flag and pop it in the machine on the gentlest setting with a damp cloth and check every few minutes. This will remove the creases without shrinkage.
Ohhh, unless the flag has a handle attached??

~c.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Isn't a scarf supposed to be warm?? Hat is pretty shit.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No bag this year. What a crock
Hasn't been a bag for a few years, unless you paid a small surcharge for "premium" membership.

I think they had backpacks up to 2011, then some mini insulated cool bag in 2012 and then nothing since then.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd personally rather get none of the "Chinese fan gear" and save $20 on the membership.
Maybe a lanyard for holding my membership card and a "members only" keyring that can be used for discounts on merchandise, if you don't have your pass on hand.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No bag this year. What a crock
Hasnt been a bag for a few years, like others said. TBH the reason they may have stopped those is they were shit. The last bag i got fell apart after a couple of uses. I think the flag is a better addition.

A stubbie holder might be a good item in a future pack though (hint hint)

Thanks to those with tips on removing the creases the flag has from being packed. I might try the cloths dryer one later, makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.