2011 Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow. Training jerseys look nicer than the real ones lol

Most merchandise is meh tbh. Although I do love the grey hoodie!

BDGS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like the Coaches jacket, the track jacket, track pants and hoodie

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not feeling the merchandise to be honest. It looks randomly compiled rather than being teamwear.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look at all of that merchandise and tell me truthfully that it doesn't look randomly compiled.
you put a red harvey norman logo, a green and yellow autobarn logo, a black logo, and a bright yellow camp quality logo on a blue and white covered jersey and you unrandomly compile it bra

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you put a red harvey norman logo, a green and yellow autobarn logo, a black logo, and a bright yellow camp quality logo on a blue and white covered jersey and you unrandomly compile it bra
No it's the colouring and the designs of all the different items that makes it look randomly compiled, brah.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it's the colouring and the designs of all the different items that makes it look randomly compiled, brah.
Mate your stupid (red logo etc) I just said that . Request change of name to Spasticator. i'm off so don't expect a rage rant on the Internet arguing about the merch. It's your team you should wear it and be proud of it anywAy if your a true fan. Go support the dragqueens I'm sure they're licenced merch will suit you yulehh

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate your stupid (red logo etc) I just said that . Request change of name to Spasticator. i'm off so don't expect a rage rant on the Internet arguing about the merch. It's your team you should wear it and be proud of it anywAy if your a true fan. Go support the dragqueens I'm sure they're licenced merch will suit you yulehh
No you didn't, you said, rather retardedly, that if you add on the logos it won't look randomly compiled. I said that it still will because the designs of the actual clothing and also the colouring are/is not particularly consistent across each piece of merchandise and thus it looks randomly compiled when viewed as a range of merchandise.

And you're only off because you jumped the gun without grasping my point. As for supporting the dragons remark, are you serious? Or just an idiot? I think the IQ of your namesake is pretty fitting for someone who made the post you just did.

Press on buddy.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw these new kits in the flesh for the first time yesterday and they look much better in person.

Sadly with the heritage kit they have gone away from the basics which was the whole point of a heritage kit was it not?

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked up an away jersey (love it), coaches polo and training shorts today. I'd like a nice jacket too (don't really like the spray jacket), so hopefully something else will come out. No game shorts in store as yet, but the new socks are available.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The away jersey still looks better in the new style.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
new collar is g@y... looks like we have a team full of Brent Tates

Status
Not open for further replies.