2011 Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm kinda with Slippery on this one.

By no means do I doubt the Army's intentions, and as much as me and everyone in the Army would understand it, I worry the majority wouldn't take it well. In particular, the club (people like Greenburg etc.)

That's if the banner suggestion is actually serious of course. Either way I don't think it's our biggest issue.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda with Slippery on this one.

By no means do I doubt the Army's intentions, and as much as me and everyone in the Army would understand it, the majority wouldn't take it well IMO. In particular, the club (people like Greenburg etc.)

That's if the banner suggestion is actually serious of course. Either way I don't think it's our biggest issue.
My view (and im sure its the view of others)

Its witty
It shows we can take the piss outta ourselves
It adds much colour

These for me out-way the other issue. But everyone is entitled to their opinions and allowed to voice their concerns. Slippery does make a fair point, except i dont believe its really an issue.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
My view (and im sure its the view of others)

Its witty
It shows we can take the piss outta ourselves
It adds much colour

These for me out-way the other issue. But everyone is entitled to their opinions and allowed to voice their concerns. Slippery does make a fair point, except i dont believe its really an issue.
I see the funny side to it, I just hope everyone else does.

Otherwise it could look bad for us. Not so much other clubs (they can go fck themselves), but people within the club like Greenburg.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Lol yeh it's already made, its just a bit of fun and I don't think it will cause much harm to anyone, once the Tandy affair is over no one will remember it and it will just be another banner

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol yeh it's already made, its just a bit of fun and I don't think it will cause much harm to anyone, once the Tandy affair is over no one will remember it and it will just be another banner
exactly

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
lol hopefully greenberg doesnt see it and takes it from us and will only return it to us at the end of the season.

htfu and stop reading so much into every little thing.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol at some people, hopefully greenberg doesnt see it and takes it from us and will only return it to us at the end of the season.
:roflol:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Sometimes I think the Army has more balls than the actual players on the field... lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There is an old addage, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at.

Keep in mind the club recently circulated about "an incident where an office worker trashed the office", and it turned out to be the panda ad.

The club can laugh with itself, and infact with Camp Quality, that is one of their main aims. Healing through laughter.

I doubt most people are going to take the TAB banner badly. Besides it's not a CLUB issue, it's a Ryan Tandy issue. The CLUB has nothing to do with it, and I'm sure Greenburg and members of the club would have a good laugh over it. He seems like the sort of bloke that would see the funny side to such a sign.

It's not offensive, abusive, and uses a good amount of wit and has a subtle edge to it.

Most might even read it as "Totally Awesome Bulldogs"..

IMHO: Nothing wrong with it.

EDIT: Is it me or do people complaining though, rarely attend matches, and never really associate with The Army / Kennel Membership anyway?

BTW if it was taken off you it'd be to frame at the club lol.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my brother just came up with 2 ideas for banner that i might decide to make on the weekend for mondays game

P

Paint.

One that would make the NRL + the club very happy...

THE KENNEL
IS
OUR HOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.