2011 Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
if anyone is looking at making a banner its so easy/cheap

$4 for 1m of material from spotlight and $4 for 1 can of spray paint from bunnings

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

$4 for 1m of material from spotlight and $4 for 1 can of spray paint from bunnings
Yep, as oppose to getting them professionally made which will cost about $100 and will probably take longer to make.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Are you offering to make banners for people? if so I think people should take up the offer.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
spent my
PAEA
at the
KASIANO
had a
GOODWIN

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Are you offering to make banners for people? if so I think people should take up the offer.
only if they r sitting in the kennel :grinning:

seriously i would but have to see how things this week pans out

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
only if they r sitting in the kennel :grinning:

seriously i would but have to see how things this week pans out
nwz, id even help you make them if there was a demand for them

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol love it!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Why create a banner with TAB so opposition supporters even further associate our name with betting scandals?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why create a banner with TAB so opposition supporters even further associate our name with betting scandals?
We're taking the piss outta selves. shows were not a bunch of stiffs. and its funny, to us.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont rate TAB as a banner. Its kinda like the St Merge one i see with GST (good st merge team) and i think that one is lame. Im sure St Merge fans like it more. Its still lame.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont rate TAB as a banner. Its kinda like the St Merge one i see with GST (good st merge team) and i think that one is lame. Im sure St Merge fans like it more. Its still lame.
I dont think they do. I think theyre al over it except for the guy that's made it.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'm sure we'll survive.
No doubt. I just thought the Army were supposed to reflect those values at games.

When the club is trying as hard as possible to distance themselves from the situation, and the fans are contradicting that by reminding everyone...I have a problem with it.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Some people are so precious, if people see us taking the piss out of ourselves they won't bother doing so cause it won't effect us, it's all in good fun and does not reflect poorly on the club in any way

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No doubt. I just thought the Army were supposed to reflect those values at games.

When the club is trying as hard as possible to distance themselves from the situation, and the fans are contradicting that by reminding everyone...I have a problem with it.
tbh I don't even think it's a big issue.

If people can't see the humour in it, then sorry. But most importantly it will add much needed colour to the army. who gives a crap what its says :p

Status
Not open for further replies.