100% Footy - Luke Brooks

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t like brooks idea but I will back him, worse thing we can do is attack him straight away

honestly a change of scenery is what he might need to succeed as a player, I think he is talented enough to play nrl level

Reactions: CCC

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Overseas only place for Brooks, hopefully Gus had a chat with him and recommended him to get out of the country

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jeez

Some of you need to get a life

Hanging by every word and studying his body language to come to your own conclusions

Gus also predicted ryles was not going to sign with dragons despite all mainstream media had ryles $1.01 to be saints coach

If we did in fact sign brooks , do you honestly think he’d blurt it out on a late night talk show ?? Haha

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brookes cant organise his own breakfast let alone a nrl team. He wouldn't compliment Burton at all. We need an organising half for our roster to even remotely look like working so acquiring him would 100% be another Flannogan buy.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct but I cbf watching it never do why start now.

I'm not on board for this, he will be on too much donero if we have signed him ffs.
Honestly I'd love someone to tell me this..

He's been at the Tigers for what 10 years? In that time he has achieved diddly squat. Now whilst I don't blame the halfback it's a key position...

What has he changed to make it any different. All I have seen is him playing 1 good game before a contract and 10 awful ones...

Bloke is a dud!

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s zero excuse for gus to not get hunt
well the fact our salary cap would be screwed and we’d still have no props or middles…oh and hunt is a complete non winner. He ain’t Adam Reynolds mate