News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No, his not smart boy. According to my sources, he's signed a 2 year deal and Taupau is close to securing a deal with us for 2023 and onwards. Rabbitohs deal fell through, as much as i know. Gus recently tweeted on Twitter, we will be signing another prop and Marty is the only prop off-contract heading into the 2023 season.
Gus didn’t say that.

He quoted an old saying about signing two more props when you think you have enough.

2 starting. 2 on the bench. 2 suspended.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is 26 with a wife & trying to start a family, he shouldn't need a mentor, he should be the mentor to younger players now.
I agree he should be, the problem though with many NRL players is that maturity and accountability are not part of their vocabulary. Some players need that extra motivation. In fact, it is not limited to NRL players, many in this generation have an overall issue of a lack of accountability, the whole 'My Bad' thing and putting your hand up shits me. They need a good James Graham spray.

1665961789045.png

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s be honest most blokes don’t pull their fucking head in until they’re 25 at least.
I suppose. 100 years ago some boys were more mature at 10 than a lot of men are at 40 now (same for girls mind you). Parents & schools have let kids down big time by coddling them for far too long. Immaturity is being nurtured.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Having a wife and kid is a better dose of reality than anything a mentor can do.
For everyone, the company we keep reflects on ourselves, and our families.
Being able to say 'no thanks' to any parasites who want to exploit us is the first step.
BTW, when is the TPJ fight for SBW?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is mate, a few years back he took his shahada and confirmed on many interviews he is.
Habib a few years back he was a mess and there is no way he was anywhere near what your'e saying. I think he may have earlier this season but not as far back as you think AND he has never publicly said anything. Payne Haas is probably who you're thinking of.

Reactions: TAS

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Habib a few years back he was a mess and there is no way he was anywhere near what your'e saying. I think he may have earlier this season but not as far back as you think AND he has never publicly said anything. Payne Haas is probably who you're thinking of.
Haas drinks?