News ‘Young and dumb’: Xerri opens up on drugs ban and plan to ‘prove everyone wrong’ in NRL return

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel like this will be another preston explosion
In Xerri already looks good in dogs colours
It will take some time to get his timing right and to get used to the pace of the game. I have no doubt he will eventually get there and start killing it. He’s 23 not 35 so he’s a very low risk buy and probably on peanuts and more likely to be success than a failure. I’m excited about this signing but we’ll need to be patient with him in the short term.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Breaking into the Bulldogs outside backs will be no easy task with the club boasting a plethora of stars including Stephen Crichton, Jacob Kiraz, Blake Wilson, Hayze Perham, Kurt Mann, Blake Taaffe and Jaeman Salmon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It will take some time to get his timing right and to get used to the pace of the game. I have no doubt he will eventually get there and start killing it. He’s 23 not 35 so he’s a very low risk buy and probably on peanuts and more likely to be success than a failure. I’m excited about this signing but we’ll need to be patient with him in the short term.
I said this and everyone had a meltdown :rage:

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least he will be motivated, unlike some of the duds who came for the money and left their ticker at home.