News ‘Young and dumb’: Xerri opens up on drugs ban and plan to ‘prove everyone wrong’ in NRL return

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This kid is training harder than the flops in first grade

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Flops on here got no idea what this kids been through, hasn’t got shit to prove to anyone but himself
Can’t wait to see him in the blue and white
Disagree. The people that watch and go to games pay his wages. He (like anyone irrespective of their history) have to prove themselves. Don't matter what he's been through - everyone has their history. On the field is what matters.

But he trains, plays hard and keeps away from bullshit - we'll all back him.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
**** is looking bigggg, hopefully goes well for us and he already seems he is mates with some of the boys in the squad too

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You have to troll don’t you.
Yeah I’m ‘trolling’ when literally 50 ppl befrie me (not this thread but others) has said he looks like a second rower or prop.
Also on that ouc his legs look chunky/cellulite and compare that with the footage of him in sharks

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I’m ‘trolling’ when literally 50 ppl befrie me (not this thread but others) has said he looks like a second rower or prop.
Also on that ouc his legs look chunky/cellulite and compare that with the footage of him in sharks
Have you seen his physique how he looks now?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll withhold judgement until he's back in the NRL. But seems like a good signing. He's just got to return to form.