News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok, this may be the biggest sign of all... I didn't want to get everybody too excited but it's proven too difficult to contain.

In 2004, Sweden won the Men's World Curling Championships and Canada won the Women's title.

In 2024, Sweden won the Men's World Curling Championships and Canada won the Women's title.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok, this may be the biggest sign of all... I didn't want to get everybody too excited but it's proven too difficult to contain.

In 2004, Sweden won the Men's World Curling Championships and Canada won the Women's title.

In 2024, Sweden won the Men's World Curling Championships and Canada won the Women's title.
#destiny

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Okay, so Mark Beavan played 3 games as 5/8 for East's in 1984, and retired at the end of the season

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would love to win a premiership as much as any doggies supporter but we would have to become the Steven Bradbury Bulldogs for that to happen this year. So I guess I am saying it can happen but about as likely that a bearded old man sitting on a cloud is directing the whole convoluted mess down here including me writing this now.
I hope he is a doggies fan!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
On form I think we have been the 5th or 6th best side based on quality of opposition and consistency. I know we got beat by Souths but there was contributing factors. But the improvement over the past 3 weeks has been immense. If we can keep improving at that rate and unlock our potential it’s possible we could win the comp

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll just be happy when we win three or more in a row to be honest.. that's the first hurdle

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very early, putting the skewers through the Knights could be the start of a rampage but being competitive and losing against the Rabbits and Storm is a reminder on how quick things could fail, we need a comprehensive winning streak.

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s a bit unrealistic for us to think we can win it this year but maybe the best we can hope for is to be “The Disruptors”. Maybe a bit like ‘98. Gus and Co. have always called 2025 as the year we challenge. Whatever success we have this year is a bonus and good to watch, but mainly is something we build on for next year.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Big hope of finals that’s for sure, let’s just stay in the eight, that’s the first goal !! Once we in the finals we can give it a shake up. It’s been a long wait, but we are there :grinning:

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sounds weird considering we’re only coming 8th but I feel we have been one of the most consistent teams this year- and one team that has actually improved aspects of their game each week

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The longer this season goes on, the more I am starting to believe that if some team totally out of left field is ever to win the comp - Its This Season.

Upsets every week in games, Key Players in the top teams going down left right & centre......

2024 THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE UNDERDOG..................... THE BULLDOGS!!!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The longer this season goes on, the more I am starting to believe that if some team totally out of left field is ever to win the comp - Its This Season.

Upsets every week in games, Key Players in the top teams going down left right & centre......

2024 THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE UNDERDOG..................... THE BULLDOGS!!!
Gotta believe brother!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to get excited. I’m just happy to see us in the mix in games to be honest. Panthers game was lost before halftime. Goal should be to keep winning games. A loss to the raiders might put to bed the chatter about scraping into the 8.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If every other teams best players keep getting injured we might be a slight chance to upset some teams in the finals.

Need to win three games in a row and then we might start worrying the better teams.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Sounds weird considering we’re only coming 8th but I feel we have been one of the most consistent teams this year- and one team that has actually improved aspects of their game each week
The consistency is the biggest positive for me. You know what you will get from the 24 dogs and if the opposition is off by just 5 to 10% we will win the game

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arsenal had another win last night in the English Premier League, edging closer to their first Title since 2004.....

Just Saying!!!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to be, "That Guy" but probably not this year, but next year the ball will really start rolling and I can see us back in the top 6-4 for many seasons to come.