News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
History is hard to ignore years ending in 4 have been good for the dogs but remember it’s only round 8 lot of water to still flow under that bridge

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Positivity/optimism is always better than the opposite so good on you guys for this but us making the GF is a fair stretch. I hope none of youse are jinxes ffs!
I'm more measured at this stage will re visit our position(and our performances in these games)after round 13.
IF we are indeed top 8 material or better we should be winning 3 to 4 of our next 5 games imo.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Baby steps...

I just want us to keep improving and be consistent, all year.

Go the Doggies!

Rumdogmillionaire

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I remember the fans saying that the Bulldogs were due to win the 1980 GF based on our 1938 and 1942 GF wins where 38 + 42 equalled 80 so a win in 1980.

Now let me see since 1980 we have won 84, 85, 88, 95, 2004. Thats 4+5+8+5+4 = 26. Sorry its going to be 2026 lol. But wait we can take 2 points off for the salary cap breach and because we should have won in 2002. Wow 2024 they may be right.
Sounds like an eleven-ist conspiracy theory at work here?!! LOVE IT !!! LOL

Rumdogmillionaire

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sounds like an eleven-ist conspiracy theory at work here?!! LOVE IT !!! LOL
ROY & HG MUST be informed of Stevesonthebay's mercurial, mindbending math!!
Quality content for this weekend's "Bludging On the Blindside episode".
Steveson has irrefutable evidence to back up a Kennel Karve up in 24.
Math don't lie folks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In 2004, the South Sydney coach (Paul Langmack) was given the sack mid-season.

Just saying...
Roosters 5/8th retiring
Souths coach sacked
Penrith winning the previous year

It's lining up...

PS if the Gunners win the EPL I'm putting the house on us.

Last time Gunners won was 2004.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we keep going like recent weeks i reckon top 8 isnt silly. But winning the comp is reaching a bit high imo
Would need hutchinson to suddenly get Usain Bolt's speed to remain in the 8. In the meantime he remains as our new Tollman just fucking up our attacking plays set after set. Truth is we are one good halfback from being rated by a betting agency as a top 8 team. (We are currently ranked as placing 10th)

Jonboi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well who is to say we just don’t keep winning, and before you know it we are in finals, win our games there, then end up in the grand final and somehow find a way to win again lol I mean unlikely but it’s not impossible.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Canterbury Bulldogs fans, the premiership wait is nearly over, if you believe the social media prophecy giving long-suffering fans hope.

Long-suffering Canterbury Bulldogs fans believe the nearly two-decade long premiership drought is almost over, according to a wild trend that has taken NRL social media by storm.
The Bulldogs had yet another horror season, finishing in 15th place on the NRL ladder with just seven wins and sporting the NRL’s worst defence and second worst attack in 2023.

The Bulldogs had a horror end to the season, winning just one of their last seven and two of their matches after round 12 and extending their finals drought another year, having last featured in the playoffs in 2016.

It also didn’t help that the club was embroiled in ugly accusations late in the season where first-year coach Cameron Ciraldo was slammed for his training practices after a player walked away from the club after a wrestling punishment dragged the club into the spotlight.

When you’re losing, everything becomes harder.

But despite the club’s dire position, the fans have some hope thanks to history.

The Bulldogs club has been around since 1935 but what interests fans most is the record since 1974.

In that season, the Dogs lost the grand final 19-4 to Eastern Suburbs.

A decade later in 1984, the club won its fourth premiership 6-4 over the Eels.

In 1994, Canberra beat the Bulldogs 36-12 in the grand final.

The Bulldogs’ last premiership victory was in 2004, a 16-13 win over the Roosters.

In 2014, the Dogs lost 30-6 against the Rabbitohs.

See where we’re going with this?

Since 1974, the club as gone L, W (1984), L (1994), W (2004) and L (2014), meaning the club is due for another W in 2024.

Interestingly, it was the Bulldogs that ended the last three-peat when the ended the Eels reign of premierships in 1981, 1982 and 1983 with a win in 1984.

Could history repeat itself again?

A TikTok user who goes by Trademark Sports added that in 2003, the Dogs won the Jersey Flegg competition, then won first grade in 2004.
Deep Deep Deep you're setting yourself up for a Breakdown!!

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For those seriously believing this theory just put the two sides next to one another and honestly reconsider. The 04 side was a genuine top 4 side that had been building for years. This 2024 side is still in the foundation stage, and miles off putting the furniture into the building.
Strong foundations but a long way to go.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So let's just recap on all the events that have the stars aligning in the Bulldogs favour -

Since 1974, the Bulldogs have made the grand final on every "4" year of each decade and won the premiership on every second occasion -

1974 Lost GF
1984 Won GF
1994 Lost GF
2004 Won GF
2014 Lost GF
2024 ???

After the most previous 3 peat of premierships, the Bulldogs were responsible for ending the run when the
Eels won in 1981 82 & 83 - Bulldogs won in 1984.

Penrith won in 2021, 22 & 23 - so who ends it in 2024???

-

In 2004, the Roosters 5/8th Brad Fitler announced his retirement and the Bulldogs win the premiership.

In 2024 the Roosters 5/8th Luke Keary announced his retirement so who wins the premiership ???

-

In 2004, Souths Sydney's head coach Paul Langmack was sacked mid season and the Bulldogs win the premiership.

In 2024, the current Souths head coach Jason Demetriou has been sacked mid season so who wins the premiership???

-

In 2003, Penrith won the Grand final and the Bulldogs won it the following year in 2004.

In 2023, Penrith won the Grand final so who is winning it the following year in 2024???

-

In 2003, Australia beat India in the Men's Cricket World Cup final and the Bulldogs won the NRL premiership the following year in 2004.

In 2023 Australia beat India in the Men's Cricket World Cup final so who is winning the NRL premiership the following year?

-

In 2003, Brisbane played Collingwood in the AFL grand final and the Bulldogs won the NRL premiership the following year in 2004.

In 2023, Brisbane played Collingwood in the AFL grand final so who is winning the NRL grand final the following year in 2024?

If you discover other interesting facts to support the claims that our premiership stars are aligning, then please add to the list. The more we discover, the more we can make it a reality through the power of positive thinking.

Last edited:

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was telling my wife this last night in bed, she just shook her head and said "You're a scientist, you're not supposed to believe this sort of thing"

I said "this is more important than science, this is clear proof we'll win it all this year!"

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was telling my wife this last night in bed, she just shook her head and said "You're a scientist, you're not supposed to believe this sort of thing"

I said "this is more important than science, this is clear proof we'll win it all this year!"
I told my wife too. she said but you are a Hooker… I said this is way more important than Hookers.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Surely even science can’t ignore this pattern?! 5 decades and counting. It’s happening people! Haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1964 we got the wooden spoon :(