‘Bringing home the bacon’ offensive to vegans

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've told you a billion times, both sides are on the same fucked up bird. I refuse to call myself either, both are hypocrites that are fucking this world up.

Labels, all fucking labels to turn the the sheep against eachother.

Only label I call myself is a Christian Male who critically thinks.
I know you say that quite often but that's not what your constantly attacking.

In the recent mid terms the Republicans put up an actual neo nazi for election

The nationals here in Australia were infiltrated by neo nazis

Why are neo nazis so aligned with conservative parties and see an easy way of infiltrating main stream politics through conservative parties? Maybe because parts of their ideology match the shit put on display by Republicans and the LNP here.

But yet you seem to object quite often with people taking a stand against racists. Antifa does NOT exist if there are no fascists or racists.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro you're seriously ignoring the a lot of history from the 1980s to today

Conservatives have been flinging shit since then. Ronald Reagan opened up media opinion for fox news and since then murdoch has taking that shit flinging to both the UK and Australia

Just this week because our government didnt get their bill passed they claimed labor support terrorists and peadophiles (Christopher pyne quickly deleted his tweet after posting this)

It's only recently that theres been a massive voice and stand against conservative mud slinging. And it's only because of the internet.

But in some peoples minds because theres a recent loud noise from those on the left they magically forget all the bullshit conservatives have said
PS that's the problem my bro, agenda driven ***** with power brainwashing the sheep.

Fox news and CNN are both shit, fox is horse shit and CNN is cow shit, end of the day, they are both shit. As are the left and right.

If people used their own brain, their wouldn't be a left or right.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
PS that's the problem my bro, agenda driven ***** with power brainwashing the sheep.

Fox news and CNN are both shit, fox is horse shit and CNN is cow shit, end of the day, they are both shit. As are the left and right.

If people used their own brain, their wouldn't be a left or right.
My point is fox started this shit a long time before anyone else did. Fox dragged political discussion into the gutter. Tony abbott and that orange idiot dragged it even further into the sewer

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know you say that quite often but that's not what your constantly attacking.

In the recent mid terms the Republicans put up an actual neo nazi for election

The nationals here in Australia were infiltrated by neo nazis

Why are neo nazis so aligned with conservative parties and see an easy way of infiltrating main stream politics through conservative parties? Maybe because parts of their ideology match the shit put on display by Republicans and the LNP here.
I attack what I see and read, I don't go looking for stories.

You saying Nazis infiltrating the right is like me saying the illuminati has infiltrated the left.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My point is fox started this shit a long time before anyone else did. Fox dragged political discussion into the gutter. Tony abbott and that orange idiot dragged it even further into the sewer
While they may have done that, you are pointing the finger at your opposition only, you defend poofter groups like anqueefa, where they are using facism to fight what they call facism.

Can't you see both sides are as fucked and evil as eachother?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The democrats/leftists need to come out and apologise for creating such a pitiful group in the kkk and pay back for the lives that were destroyed by their organisation.
I’m actually mind blown that the republicans actively fought against the kkk in gorilla type warfare. Also the republicans had the first black congressman and female congresswoman. Whattttt!!!!!!!
It’s almost sounding like democrats are the actual racists and their trying to put the guilt on others and try and side step the facts.
But seriously the democrats need to apologise for the kkk formation.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While they may have done that, you are pointing the finger at your opposition only, you defend poofter groups like anqueefa, where they are using facism to fight what they call facism.

Sorry the left is a lot more fkd. But that’s just my factually inspired opinion. I mean have you seen YouTube rewind? Lollllll

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Fun fact:
The kkk isn’t even a conservative/republican movement lol.
Was created by the Democrats as a rebellion against anti slavery lol. So I think rods point is clear. The left is completely fkd
back then the right was the democratic party and at some point they switched, so it counts as right

its funny to go back and see new york as a red state and alabama as blue

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I attack what I see and read, I don't go looking for stories.

You saying Nazis infiltrating the right is like me saying the illuminati has infiltrated the left.
Nothing like it bro. That Republican neo nazi proudly stated he was a neo nazi

The neo nazis in the nationals were outed with evidence.

So it's not some conspiracy theory, these fucktards outed themselves

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Nope I'm saying they are NOW returning serve with the same gutter politics. But for a long time it was only the conservatives doing it and now we've reached a point where both sides are doing it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
back then the right was the democratic party and at some point they switched, so it counts as right

its funny to go back and see new york as a red state and alabama as blue
When did they switch? Historical reference please not what don lemon tells you on cnn lol.
That just seems like such a convienant rehash if history so the left seen or are made to look so good and soy. But in reality if you think about it, they still have blacks and others as slaves. They just use political correctness and hand outs to keep them there and get their votes.
You should watch this actual real black female talk about the facts of both parties which unfortunately all the factual evil stuff is from the democrats lol.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
When did they switch? Historical reference please not what don lemon tells you on cnn lol
obviously at some point between then and now

reference: the fact they are now switched

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
obviously at some point between then and now

reference: the fact they are now switched
Where is that fact from though lol and please do not reference one of your dam fictional novels lol.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
peta seem to be the only organisation that can get both the left and the right together, so they can all laugh at them

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thread is on the ropes... suprisingly it's lasted longer than Mundine in the ring.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thread is on the ropes... suprisingly it's lasted longer than Mundine in the ring.
Lol
How the fuck does the topic of stupidity from vegans result it talking about the kkk and neo nazi

Status
Not open for further replies.