Search results

1. XR6T

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

That's why it sucked losing to these tossers...we were better than both of them. Pisses me off that we are the only side they beat thus far and the only points they got.
  2. XR6T

You taking the piss out of my hairdo bra...
  3. XR6T

Wahs imploding....getting pumped by 2 teams who were wooden spoon favourites (Drags and Tits). Wahs playing both into form in the last 2 weeks....
  4. XR6T

News Nrl360

I would give anything to get into the top 8 and knock out his beloved Sharts in the semi's.....nothing woild give me bigger satisfaction on this planet...
  5. XR6T

News Nrl360

As a Sharts supporter, dickfield hates St George. All he wanted to do was to bring up his buddy coach, the peptide cheating **** Flopagain the coach and suck his cock on the show....fucking inbred bogan ****!!
  6. XR6T

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Wanna hear what Gus is going to say on 100% footy tonight.
  7. XR6T

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

No chance! Reed was going to stay on the field but when he went on with it (clapping and grinning), that's when he got the 10mins after Hetherington. That's allthe punishment he should have got. So, the fine is BS. The NRLOL are acting as if this is kindergarten and punishing both even though...
  8. XR6T

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

3. WHOLE 2. FUCKING 1. TEAM
  9. XR6T

News Dally M Round 6 votes: Bulldogs' Viliame Kikau earns maximum points, goes equal-top

Is that our "luxury signing" Kiks, kicking arse and at the top of the Dally M?
  10. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Like the commentators said...Dogs were the better side. What gets me is...if Burton is struggling with conversions from the left side of the field, why doesn’t he give it to Critta. Critta is a right footer and it's easier for him than a left footer. FMD, put the team first and do it.
  11. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Salmon and Hutchinson can go get fucked!!
  12. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Unbelievable....Hutchinson is the biggest sloth on this planet. Useless is an understatement!!
  13. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

I was thinking at half-time, I'm going to watch this again but now I'm scared....might watch the first half only...
  14. XR6T

Opinion WTF … luxury signing Kikau ??

I know who said it....now they're blaming each other.....
  15. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Kiks and Burton have gone missing in the 2nd half. Get Mann back on fuck you CC
  16. XR6T

Are we sure that the Rorters don't have 15 guys out there...
  17. XR6T

UNBELIEVABLE!! We are going to lose this...
  18. XR6T

Fuck you bunker...double movement mother fuckers....fucking rorting *****
  19. XR6T

FMD...we have gone to sleep
  20. XR6T

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

Liam Knight is a soft cock. Watch the cat closely. Watched him yesterday and as he built up speed from the kick off, when he got to the line, he completely slows down to just fall into the defence. I think this is why the **** got hooked and only played minimal minutes. Don't know why Hughes is...
  21. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

People saying we had plenty of ball and opportunities and we can't blame that scum bag ref....BULLSHIT!!. It 's true we had possession, but in the keys moments like Preston geting a hip drop as he is about to score. Then Kurt Mann gets held on too long in a try scoring situation. Both of these...
  22. XR6T

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Nothing changes....played these shit ***** back into form. Fuck these shit *****!
  23. XR6T

FMD...Hughes you ****...butter fingers
  24. XR6T

Hahaha....SLUTTON STRIKES AGAIN. I hope the **** finds his car completely trashed when goes home
  25. XR6T

Whoever says Slutton and these refs are not corrupt, needs their head read!!
  26. XR6T

There you go....we losr JAC due to a dog shot and Fatrell stays on to play, not even on report....this NRLOL is a fucking JOKE!!
  27. XR6T

Sutton is trying to keep these scumbags in the game. No hip drop 10mins, no 10mins to Tass on Mann, no 10mins for Fatrell for knocking out JAC.....but give Fatrell a penalty for Mahoney bumping him on the kick......fucking ABSOLUTE CORRUPT mother fucker!!!
  28. XR6T

SUTTON, YOU MOTHER FUCKING RORTING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!
  29. XR6T

And people reckon Slutton is not corrupt...lol. That was hip drop if you ever saw one....fucking arsehole
  30. XR6T

Curran puts his hand on that inbred Walker and they get 6 again....fmd. How many times do they do that and nothing. Fucking rorting Slutton ****!!!
  31. XR6T

Here comes the self implosion..
  32. XR6T

Funny how all the momentum swung after the shit **** ref blew that penalty....
  33. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

How many runs did he have....fuck all!! Kiraz misses tackles cause he gets involved in everything. Critta hardly put on a sweat. Like someone mentioned earlier, Critta is out there like he's an assistant coach.
  34. XR6T

So what....if you want to get involved, you come in and look for the ball.....not sit out there having a coffee and waiting for your bus. How many times did you see him come and take a hit up. Look at Kiraz, every opportunity he gets, he comes and takes a hit up. I like Critta but not what Im...
  35. XR6T

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

3 - Kikau 2 -.Mahoney 1.-.Burton Kiraz, Preston, Mann and Curran did well as well.
  36. XR6T

IMHO, Critta is not getting involved enough. When he was at Panfers, he would always try and get the ball at dummy half and try to run. I have not seen him once get into dummy half, let alone run with the ball. He is just sitting out next to Kikau and waiting for tge ball. Also, Tracey didn't do...
  37. XR6T

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I can't stand Andrew Voss....he is the most annoying **** of a commentator. He is so anti Bulldog. **** has mentioned that we only scored our try when the Sharts were down a man about 50 times tonight. Fucking piece of shit, can't stand the prick.
  38. XR6T

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I wish someone would knock that piece of shit out in Mulitalo...
  39. XR6T

News CODE NRL Salary Cap Analysis

Misprint... There's an extra zero....
  40. XR6T

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

This week or next week....what difference does it make.
  41. XR6T

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

We are so one dimensional that it's not funny. Even Brandy was saying we need to spread the ball but all we do is one up, one up. Most boring football and we are experts at it.
  42. XR6T

Lets be honest. Our spine is reserve grade standard and we have no forwards. No wonder they had half the tackle count and double the metres gained.
  43. XR6T

Lol, penalty with 30seconds to go....go fuck yourself ref
  44. XR6T

After this shit show, we will be spoon favourites...
  45. XR6T

I think thats why we don't grubber into the in goal....we can't catch the ball from the restart. Fucking useless *****!!
  46. XR6T

Im hardly waiting for the 10yr rebuild speech by Gus...
  47. XR6T

This what happens when you chance your arm. Our coach has told them to hold the ball and we can't score a single point. Until he realises that unless we chance our arm, we aren't winning shit!
  48. XR6T

You can change whatever players you want but we STILL have the dumbest players on the planet!!
  49. XR6T

I think the $$$ and media sucking him off has got to his head....taking a back seat and collecting the $$$. Another TPJ/T-Rex.
  50. XR6T

We have no strike weapons in the forwards. Kikau, our only one we thought we had, has turned to Kowshit...
  51. XR6T

I've never said anything against Burton, but I think the **** needs a stint in reggies...
  52. XR6T

Pass me the prune juice....Vonnie is on!
  53. XR6T

Lol, what is our coach doing....fixed nothing. Cop 5 tries and he is twiddling his thumbs
  54. XR6T

We start off like a house on fire only to shit the bed since the 10th minute
  55. XR6T

Perham....should be a park footy player next week
  56. XR6T

Anyone got a pick and shovel to find that poor ****
  57. XR6T

Wow, our right side is fucking dog shit....Perham tanking
  58. XR6T

Don't buy that Bulldog jersey yet Danika...
  59. XR6T

They're targeting the weakest side with Perham
  60. XR6T

Official Gus on Twitter

What do you mean "keep digging"? His head is about to pop out in the South Pole....
  61. XR6T

Uncontested bombs

If you are talking about their bombs, I saw a whole heap of bombs by Pezet that were aimed at Skelton or Taaffe, caught. If you are talking about attacking bombs by us, then, yes, it's shitty.
  62. XR6T

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

I agree with it all except they should replace "told this masthead" with "told this dickhead". The rest is amicable.
  63. XR6T

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

It is a Drunkfield article....hardly waited to put the boot into the club....fucking wanker!!
  64. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

There you go wrist slashers, Storm didn't score a point in the 2nd half...
  65. XR6T

Me thinks his head was between Danika's legs last night....he's not here tonight
  66. XR6T

Wow, some have started slashing their wrists already. FFS, it's their first game together and we've been the much better side. These ***** scored two opportunistic tries....oh wow. Last try, ball could have bounced anywhere but they had the luck. Im happy what Im seeing comparing to last seasons...
  67. XR6T

News Liam Knight

68. XR6T

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

Let's see how long they keep a bench player @ $1million to play potentially 30mins. If his form doesn't improve, they will look to offload him ASAP, probably chipping in $350-$400K.
  69. XR6T

2024 Bulldogs Premiership Tattoo

Hope he's tattooed that on his arse....just in case!
  70. XR6T

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

71. XR6T

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

What do you mean? I thought you were KING SHIT here...
  72. XR6T

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

You definitely are, your Pakistani wannabe Leb majesty. We even put up a shrine on the wall of you so that we don't forget.....
  73. XR6T

Opinion Pre Season Training

Kurt Mann...dyed his hair and thinks he is Kikau...
  74. XR6T

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Joel Mcevoy1 = AD Joel Mcevoy2 =.HD
  75. XR6T

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

You really are bipolar dude....all in a space of an hour...
  76. XR6T

I think everyone has moved except for you Joel....you should take up a hobby or something, it would do you a world of good. Maybe try meditation.....
  77. XR6T

Ease up Joel....your bipolar mood swings are off this planet... Start off with Luai is not coming, then he IS coming, then not, then coming...all in a space of 15 seconds....
  78. XR6T

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

79. XR6T

Joel, I heard he was waiting for his mural to be put up at Jobels before he announces he is going to the Tigers....
  80. XR6T

SMH Luai

Yes he is....
  81. XR6T

Opinion What's with Ciraldo and Gus not approaching Panthers players until they decide to leave ?

An hour ago you said we were out from the start and now you are saying we will make an offer as there is one day to go.....you need to get off the hard stuff joely...
  82. XR6T

SMH Luai

I don't know why Joel, but you remind me of this bloke when you are discussing things....is this you by the way?
  83. XR6T

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

You forgot his favourite suit that is matching with his head gear....
  84. XR6T

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

I think Gus' connection with the Wahs will have a big influence on the outcome IMHO...
  85. XR6T

Rumour AFB & JT

With Mahoney, it came down to Des-troyer and what he was willing to pay....that's why he left. He wasn't shown the door like AFB was.
  86. XR6T

Rumour AFB & JT

Why Dragons? They fucked him off coming thru the grades. I know that I wouldn't go back to an employer that showed me the door!!
  87. XR6T

Rumour AFB & JT

I'm presuming a bottom 8 club...