Search results

1. FaceBreaker

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I’m all for cursing and letting off an “ooooooohhhh” when a player fucks up but bulldogs fans shouldn’t be booing their own players. A few exceptions like Michael Ennis when he played for us deserved to be booed all the time and things thrown at him.
  2. FaceBreaker

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

As others have said - if he wins this opens a MASSIVE can of worms.
  3. FaceBreaker

Your early Origin teams 2024

This game 1 team will be one of the most important selections in Mcguires career as a coach. He has already said he is picking on form. I am calling BS on this and I say he is going to select the same duds. Tedesco should not be playing origin. Remember last year brandy aka scrotom neck coming...
  4. FaceBreaker

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

So Mahoney walks into the tunnel minding his own business and then cops a small jab in the chest from that derrick **** and cops a $1000 fine?? wtf is that all about?
  5. FaceBreaker

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

I am thinking we make the eight. Remember we have a lot of players that have big game experience now so I am thinking we actually have a chance to go deep into the finals.
  6. FaceBreaker

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Maybe more. I can’t remember the last time we actually looked like a unit. Even some of our losses we looked good and just lost it in the end or got fucked by refs. Our attack is dependant on our left edge however our defense is also stoic. I would love for sexton to get a run as I think...
  7. FaceBreaker

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

We should cut patolos contract. Guy is soft as hell.
  8. FaceBreaker

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

We have to win this one. The knights are fuckheads.
  9. FaceBreaker

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Mate he was a shit **** tonight
  10. FaceBreaker

Honestly if we had a half decent number 7 and Crichton wasn’t in the team we would be winning.
  11. FaceBreaker

Nice challenge. Blind Freddy lock3d in his mothers basement could see that was a knock on.
  12. FaceBreaker

Wtf is captain shithouse doing kicking it every play?
  13. FaceBreaker

Why the fuck didn’t ado car dive like Coates does?
  14. FaceBreaker

havent seen so many fuck ups in 5 mins since I talked to a girl for the first time.
  15. FaceBreaker

Your early Origin teams 2024

Mitchell will be picked for potential on what he can do, same with Turbo but Turbo is already playing well. Api is the form hooker for NSW along with Egan. Luai should be nowhere near an origin side ever again. Walsh will be picked ahead of Ponga. Ponga might not make the 17 which would be a...
  16. FaceBreaker

News EVERY PLAYER ON A NRL TRIAL AND TRAIN DEAL

What happened to Khaled Rajab?
  17. FaceBreaker

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Guys I just came back from halftime break as I had to knock one out pretty bad but wtf has happened?
  18. FaceBreaker

This could be the greatest day of our lives tonight and I’m not even getting laid.
  19. FaceBreaker

I haven’t seen tbe boys play like this since Barba left us.
  20. FaceBreaker

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

I am not sure if we can discuss in detail here but it sounds like he did the exact same thing to the chick in America. Basically goes vampire style on his oral game. It’s more than a coincidence that hes been accused of this bizzare act twice which leads me to the fact that he is guilty.
  21. FaceBreaker

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Fuck loltrell. Hope they boo him everygame and he snaps.
  22. FaceBreaker

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

Disagree about Tracey at fullback. I think he’s a worse version of Taffe. Doesn’t have a strong passing game, doesn’t have good pace and is not a creative player. We don’t have a 7 and 1 to really compete against the top teams. Also need to mention we have a 6 that hasn’t set the game on fire...
  23. FaceBreaker

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Galvin should be automatic selection for Origin. This dude just looks the goods. Hes better than Burton by a mile. lol @ tigers buying that thug wannabe Luai when this kid is way better.
  24. FaceBreaker

Official Tino Fa'asuamaleaui out for the season with ACL

Sad for him but seriously fuck Dez and the titans.
  25. FaceBreaker

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Can Blake Taffe catch fucken anything?
  26. FaceBreaker

lol what the fuck. Foran came back to try to make the tackle? How is that a penalty?
  27. FaceBreaker

Guys this has to be our first win of the season. Titans have been dogshit this year.
  28. FaceBreaker

News Brawl erupts between soufs and roosters fans

They are souths supporters bro, would be easy meat at they would all be drunk. The roosters supporters would be scared to break their fingernails
  29. FaceBreaker

Anyone at Belmore? Judging by the pics there is some A grade girls in the crowd. Saw an absolute smoke of a brunette before. Damn need to head over.
  30. FaceBreaker

News Brawl erupts between soufs and roosters fans

Not one decent punch in there. I could have dropped any of those fools without even breaking a sweat.
  31. FaceBreaker

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

I kind of get the feeling that Loltrell is going to give the game away for a bit. He is a bit of a special case and just wants to live a farm style life it seems. Every week he’s in the news or being criticised for something. Every south’s game people only seem to focus on him. He doesn’t know...
  32. FaceBreaker

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

What did I say? I fucking told you guys we were winning this one. Game is in the bag boys.
  33. FaceBreaker

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Damn. Bro thinks he is on the Harry Potter ride in Disneyland.
  34. FaceBreaker

How many wins will we have by round 10?

Based on last weeks performance we are fucking fucked.
  35. FaceBreaker

This Sharks side was red hot vs the warriors. Based on last weeks performance we will get slaughtered. I feel we will win this one so may throw $10k on us.
  36. FaceBreaker

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Watch him come back early just to make Origin selection and damage himself further.
  37. FaceBreaker

News Weighed down by the responsibility’: Matty calls for Bulldogs’ Burton shake-up

Honestly, I can’t remember Burton having a good game in the dogs jersey. Even Ben Robert’s had one or two good games a year and was dogshit the rest. Burton has done nothing.
  38. FaceBreaker

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Curran is all heart. Was like that at the warriors. The rest of these fuckers on the big money could learn a thing or two.
  39. FaceBreaker

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

He’s here for the paycheque. I say it every week.
  40. FaceBreaker

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

anyone know if Burton is playing? seriously only see him when he’s kicking,
  41. FaceBreaker

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Meanwhile our captain couldn’t give a fuck.
  42. FaceBreaker

We got fuck all signings next year so this has to be our year.
  43. FaceBreaker

lol salmon looks like a fish out of water.
  44. FaceBreaker

Is Crichton going to play fullback at some stage? We need some magic.
  45. FaceBreaker

Guys i cant take another year of not being in the top 8. I just can’t.
  46. FaceBreaker

News 'I still pinch myself': New Bulldogs skipper Stephen Crichton to emulate hero Sonny Bill Williams

He can never emulate the great one. No one will come close to the one who was easily the greatest bulldog of all time.
  47. FaceBreaker

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

If you call a Pacific Islander a monkey they will just look at you weird. If you call them a coconut then you will prob get your ass beat. There are two different races here who react differently to insults. What Leniu said to Mann was one of the worst insults he could have said to him.
  48. FaceBreaker

Leniu is really cooked here. The best course of action for him is to do the following. Call a press conference and state the following: - he is deeply sorry for his comments and all those who have been effected. - heat of the moment but he shouldn’t have said it and he has faced racism...
  49. FaceBreaker

lol at souffs. Loltrell Mitchell disappears during the business end of the game. Man Elias is crap, better of putting Cameron Murray at number 7 that’s how rubbish he is.
  50. FaceBreaker

Indigenous vs Maori

loltrell Mitchell. What a dud lol
  51. FaceBreaker

Indigenous vs Maori

Kick said 10pm NZ time. It’s fkn 10:15 now
  52. FaceBreaker

Indigenous vs Maori

This game going to start anytime soon?
  53. FaceBreaker

Indigenous vs Maori

I am from NZ as many of you know. Can someone explain who the moments silence was for? They said something about a stolen generation. WTF is that about? Was there a recent death in Aus the world doesn’t know about?
  54. FaceBreaker

Indigenous vs Maori

What have the indigenous players have all over their face? They been bonding a little too I think.
  55. FaceBreaker

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Guys I have said it before and I will say it again. He has his premiership with the panthers so career done. Same with Kikau and Crighton. They are focusing on buying property and life after football now.
  56. FaceBreaker

Opinion Anasta and Ennis: We’re back!

Bro they were trolling us.
  57. FaceBreaker

Opinion Burton will be a top 3 half in the NRL in 2024

Had to check the date and see if it was April Fools. You on the hong kongs mate? Burton won’t be close to top 10 halves in the game this year lol
  58. FaceBreaker

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'huge decision' over 'rusty' recruit Bronson Xerri

I would give him a few weeks in reserve grade and see how he goes. I reckon if he’s going ok by Round 4 he should be playing FG. He has a bit of magic about him however will be interesting to see how he plays when he isn’t juiced up.
  59. FaceBreaker

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Just back on AFB. I am from Auckland and it’s crap compared to Sydney. The pussy you see all over Sydney does not compare to the crap on offer in NZ. I know he’s married but like that stops anyone. No wonder he wants to go back.
  60. FaceBreaker

News Wests Tigers player refuses to train over perception of unfair treatment

I don’t get it. He went from tigers loaned to Melbourne who I am sure have a much more rigid training system yet they didn’t complain about him and he didn’t complain about them. So what’s up with the Tigers? Must have been pretty toxic for him to take a payout of $300k when he had 2 years...
  61. FaceBreaker

Let's Trot with Burton

He will be shit this year too. Wait till the last year of his contract where he plays out of his skin. I told you boys from the start, these guys have their premiership rings and glory - they are here for the $$$ now. Critta will be the same.
  62. FaceBreaker

Adam Reynolds injured at training

Can’t believe the gronkos are looking to extend him another season. The guy is busted to hell and he was rubbish in the GF last year. He should have controlled the game with the lead they had instead he went MIA and got dominated by Clearey. **** looks like he could break anytime he touches the...
  63. FaceBreaker

Dragons to Axe Volkman

Nope it costs $50k and he has to pay for it himself as he has not registered contract. The warriors paid him out $200k for whatever reason so he’s got something at least.
  64. FaceBreaker

Shane Flanagan’s vision

Thanks for circling him in that pic. I would have had a hard time picking him out.
  65. FaceBreaker

Dragons to Axe Volkman

This poor bro got screwed hard by his shitty management team lmao. Left a 2 year contract to take up a one year deal for better opportunities however contract wasn’t fully registered and he fails his physical and they cut his contract so he now has no income and a busted shoulder to rehab.
  66. FaceBreaker

Idea for international rugby league

International League is dead. Always has and always will be. There’s really 3 or 4 teams battling together with Aus always coming in on top. NZ will win the odd game or tournament every once in a while lulling people into the false sense that international league is a true competition but Aus...
  67. FaceBreaker

Official Brian To'o First Born Son is Named...

No chance of him being intelligent. Look at his bloodline.
  68. FaceBreaker

Wtf Tigers player charged with murder

just remember some real thugs play this game.
  69. FaceBreaker

Stephen Crichton

Critta is in it for the paycheque. He’s got 3 rings, lol @ trying for a 4th. Time to cash up, buy as many houses as you can and set yourself up for retirement.
  70. FaceBreaker

Stephen Crichton

Last night Critta got a taste of what next year is going to be like at the dogs LOL.
  71. FaceBreaker

2023 Pacific Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Unfortunately this has been the issue with island nations ever since their inception. It takes intelligence to be an NRL halve, this is something they genetically lack. They are great at running down touch lines and smashing other players however Tonga, Fiji and Samoa have never produced world...
  72. FaceBreaker

Michael Maguire agrees to become NSW State of Origin coach

Yeah great job NSW, let’s bring in a guy that has won like 5 games over the last 3 years.
  73. FaceBreaker

News Millie and Adam Get Married

I don’t know why but I would absolutely love to see a sex tape of them going at it. I bet Elliot really knows how to lay the pipe and she takes it good too.
  74. FaceBreaker

Nathan merritt on life support

This guy was a gun, great natural running style. He has an adverse reaction to drugs so it isn’t attempted suicide is it?
  75. FaceBreaker

Kangaroos name four debutants for Pacific Championships 2023

Fox turns into a beast when he puts that kangaroo jumper on. He will be one of the first picked in the starting side.
  76. FaceBreaker

Kangaroos name four debutants for Pacific Championships 2023

Meninga doesn’t have the balls to drop Tedesco who is not half the player Ponga is. Walsh is electric although he does have brain snaps. Even Edwards is a better fullback who doesn’t have the flash game the other two have.
  77. FaceBreaker

Stephen Crichton

That’s what we said about Ado Carr, he’s a gun but you can see he has been frustrated playing in a shit team. Kikau when he played was not devastating but he hasn’t really had a chance to prove himself. The only positive is Crighton is still young so I really hope you are right and I am wrong.
  78. FaceBreaker

Stephen Crichton

Quote me here as I have always been right about this. It will be a different crighton at the dogs. Reasons: - Our halves suck he will not get quality ball. - Our forwards suck he will be playing behind a soft pack. - He has won three premierships. What’s the motivation? It’s all about the pay...
  79. FaceBreaker

Danika Mason is single and (maybe) ready to mingle.

She is not that great. I mean don’t get me wrong id still happily drink her dirty bathwater but I think there are hotter woman covering league. Also rumour has it she is banging Joey John’s.
  80. FaceBreaker

Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

Reynolds sucked that game. Absolute dog shit. He got owned by a champion halfback.
  81. FaceBreaker

Lmao Brisbane fucked it up.
  82. FaceBreaker

Luia the grub is off. Lmao suck it you g unit loser.
  83. FaceBreaker

Mann has put a few zeros on his next contract.
  84. FaceBreaker

This one is over. Penrith win.
  85. FaceBreaker

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

If I was playing in this tourney. I would try and injure NRL players.
  86. FaceBreaker

Fittler Steps Down as NSW Coach

Joke of a coach and a cancer to NSW. Wish he would crawl under a rock and disappear for eternity.
  87. FaceBreaker

Storm Player Salaries

CHT would be on peanuts, he has come back from a sabbatical and wouldn’t be asking a lot.
  88. FaceBreaker

2023 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Ponga has been MIA this game and look how shit the knights are without him lol.
  89. FaceBreaker

Willie Mason

He’s right. It’s a bit like Hayne in 2009 carrying Mortimer, Keating and Jeff Robson all the way to a grand final LOL.
  90. FaceBreaker

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

I think he is a dickhead but I’d rather him than Tallis on NRL 360. Tallis just relives the past and some of his arguments are all over the place.