Search results

1. bradyk

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

It's probably close to right for what he's worth going off his current form. Leota only plays 40 minutes a game which hurts his value. The best middles in the game that play good minutes are worth 1m imo.
  2. bradyk

NSW ORIGIN 5/8th

I still think Luai, but otherwise Hynes. I don't think anyone else will get a look in.
  3. bradyk

David Fifita?

If Panther are offering him 850k you'd have to think we'd have to offer at least 1m for him and we're stacked with Kiks and Preston. Saying that, he's a freak and he'll be the best forward in the game if he links up with Panther.
  4. bradyk

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Sezer 4 game ban but no sin bin :D
  5. bradyk

Round 10 team

Expecting 1. Tracey 2. JAC 3. Xerri 4. Crichton 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Hutchison 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Salmon 14. Taaffe 15. Curran 16. Morrin 17. Mann
  6. bradyk

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dolphin are one of the teams that have conceded the least amount of points so far this year
  7. bradyk

Rumour BBO

I missed that one.
  8. bradyk

Round 10 team

Faamausili's hands really bad. I wouldn't be picking him unless it's between him and Knight.
  9. bradyk

Storm got a Reece Walsh ready to go
  10. bradyk

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Taaffe is really bad... ffs
  11. bradyk

He is a bit of a beast tho
  12. bradyk

Clark running like a second rower
  13. bradyk

Your early Origin teams 2024

Angus Crichton's probably played himself into the team, especially with injury to Murray.
  14. bradyk

I can't see us missing the 8 when Manly a team that should be in there...
  15. bradyk

Paseka doesn't have that dog in him. Curran > Paseka.
  16. bradyk

Thank god Waddell's someone else's problem. I can't stand the look of him.
  17. bradyk

Cotric's speed wow
  18. bradyk

No Tracey hurts a lot, thankfully Koroisau out tho which is a bigger loss
  19. bradyk

Opinion Team for 2025

2026 1. Papalii 2. Tracey 3. Xerri 4. Crichton 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Woods 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Curran 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Salmon (coach loves him, could go to the bench switching with Hughes) 14. Morrin 15. Hughes 16. Marshall 17. Todd 18. Seve Players like JAC and Mann will be 2...
  20. bradyk

Fox Sports Lachlan Ilias (more of an opinion than rumour)

Is he good enough for Rooster? Sandon Smith looks like a bigger talent too.
  21. bradyk

keep the momentum after JFH comes off + Lindsay would be good enough to start for almost every team.
  22. bradyk

demetriou finally sacked by souths

Rabbit CEO sounds like a wanker
  23. bradyk

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Todd > Edwards
  24. bradyk

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

Ilias in a similar situation to Sexton when he joined us. I think Gus would do it if he rated him. Sexton won't be extended and we need competition for Hutchison until a kid is ready (ideally Woods, ~2 years away).
  25. bradyk

News Luke Keary to Retire

There isn't really anyone off contract (big marquees in key roles). They'll need a centre until Manu's back but I don't think that'll be for long. Alamoti, Gagai (already heard them linked with him) and Iro a few centres off contract. Even with their losses outside centre (and probably have a...
  26. bradyk

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

his first game was v Rabbit missing half their team. Blake Taaffe carved us up.
  27. bradyk

We're at this stage and I've been one of the most pessimistic supporters here.
  28. bradyk

Team after the bye

Our forwards have held their own all year and even overperformed. It's going to come down to the spine creating points imo.
  29. bradyk

Team after the bye

Tracey > Xerri/Olam, Galvin > Sezer, King > Klemmer and Preston > Papalii (close so backing our boy).
  30. bradyk

Team after the bye

You'd assume it'll be this with what Ciraldo was going with before the bye + players returning from injury. 1. Tracey 6. Burton 7. Hutchison 9. Mahoney 2. JAC 3. Xerri 4. Crichton 5. Kiraz 8. King 10. Curran 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Salmon 14. Taaffe 15. Hughes 16. Morrin 17. Mann There...
  31. bradyk

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

It wouldn't be the first time we've signed someone who's going to be out for an extended period, also from the same team.
  32. bradyk

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

It didn't take Tommy long to be Shark best middle
  33. bradyk

Fox Sports Lachlan Ilias (more of an opinion than rumour)

He's been doing it since being appointed on NRL 360, nothing to do with Ilias.
  34. bradyk

Rumour Dodd

I don't know about Ilias. I haven't really rated him but I think he'd also play a lot better in a team where he feels like he's an equal. Rabbit are having massive problems with player power. All the players would get around him here. That's probably one of the best things about what we're building.
  35. bradyk

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

It brings the contest closer
  36. bradyk

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

We're better than Warrior this year, crazy
  37. bradyk

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Fuller for 3 weeks (will make 100-200k) or Walsh until origin.
  38. bradyk

Opinion Medical Retirements

He signed with Warrington Wolves
  39. bradyk

Opinion Medical Retirements

Another club could of offered him a 4 year deal and done the same thing assuming the player wants to medically retire and it's valid. There was a chance when Shark gave him that deal that Finucane would refuse to retire and keep pushing on.
  40. bradyk

Yeah, he's a smoky. His effort levels much higher than 2 of those guys and I have Murray down as an edge.
  41. bradyk

I've been looking though NSW's options in the middle (bench) and Curran is a pretty good smoky especially knowing Maguire's style. Eel form ruining Paulo and RCG's chances too. Also we should be locking Curran up long term asap.
  42. bradyk

A main reason why it was reported/made up is because it's an idea that makes sense. I think half the time journalists or w.e. you call them add 1+1 together for their stories/reports (depends who of course, but especially the lesser known people who have a lower track record). It sparks...
  43. bradyk

Your full strength team

1. Tracey 6. Burton 7. Taaffe 9. Mahoney 2. JAC 3. Xerri 4. Crichton 5. Kiraz 8. King 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Mann 14. Morrin 15. Curran 16. Todd 17. Salmon Taaffe might struggle like Hutch is but I'd like to see how he goes (can easily revert back).
  44. bradyk

born in Fiji and probably moved over to Australia after the cut off to be eligible.
  45. bradyk

It hurts a little short term/this year but I think Taaffe and Tracey, and even O'Neill, can play there if Hutch is unplayable. I don't think Sexton is going to be retained after this season so if we can get a short and long term option from it that's pretty beneficial for us.
  46. bradyk

Rd 7 vs Knights 3-2-1

3 - Mahoney 2 - Curran 1 - Tracey
  47. bradyk

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Ennis levels of output this year
  48. bradyk

News ‘Was a dark day for us’: Ciraldo lauds Bulldogs’ ‘evolution’ from 66-0 Knights loss

I love how they dropped Cogger for Gamble and started D. Saifiti to try and replicate that performance.
  49. bradyk

Opinion Bailey Hayward

I thought he was 1 of the only halves worse than Flanagan at the club when he was here so I'm not surprised he's been moved from that role.
  50. bradyk

Opinion Sam Hughes

He had a tough 1st game against Eel and was getting mud minutes. I think since round 5 he's been contributing well.
  51. bradyk

Round 7 2012

I think with how we're playing we can beat anyone in the competition. It's just a shame we didn't get the 2 points against Rabbit and Storm because we were the better team. If we can win those games in the future we'll make the 8 this year believe it or not.
  52. bradyk

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

1 of Critta or Fox I'd guess
  53. bradyk

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Manly should have to pay every $ that's the difference between Schuster's current contract and whatever else his next club pays.
  54. bradyk

If we get Mooney I'm all for it
  55. bradyk

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Knight presser going to be fun
  56. bradyk

have to hold them out here or it's been a shit half
  57. bradyk

Yeah never pick him again please, how many times...
  58. bradyk

did you see his big hits in Storm's last try set
  59. bradyk

We need to strengthen the roster and there's a salary cap where we have to spend 95% of it. The weakest links in our team are in the middle and halves.
  60. bradyk

NRL is SCREWED with these referees and people in the bunker WTF
  61. bradyk

I wouldn't be surprised with Panther track record with centres, even Peachey looked good when he played. The Panther system and players around him is going to help his defence a lot. I think he has ability with the ball in hand.
  62. bradyk

Gagai big out for Knight, especially with that meaning Jenkins comes in who's been pretty bad at Knight so far
  63. bradyk

Alamoti about to look like a marquee centre.
  64. bradyk

reportedly 650k.
  65. bradyk

Lomax doesn't want to be there, nothing to do with Flanagan. Lomax is playing his best football ever under Flanagan.
  66. bradyk

No Source Trey Mooney

I just gave the stat's, up to you what you want to interpret from them. Mooney is NRL ready now.
  67. bradyk

https://shop.bulldogs.com.au/collections/2024-on-field-range?utm_source=bulldogs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=04-pre-order 2004 jerseys back in stock for those who missed out
  68. bradyk

He's already Sharks most relied upon prop. I think the ship has sailed now.
  69. bradyk

No Source Trey Mooney

Mooney (5 games) ~61 minutes/game 0.8 tries/game 0 try assists/game ~0.8 line breaks/game 5 tackle breaks/game ~76 post contact metres/game 1.2 offloads/game 28 tackles/game 2.4 miss tackles/game ~189 metres/game Todd (6 games) 50 minutes/game 0 tries ~0.2 try assists/game ~0.3 line breaks/game...
  70. bradyk

Miksrl isn't the most reliable source
  71. bradyk

No Source Trey Mooney

probably the best middle running around in reserves atm
  72. bradyk

Perham pretty much win wage and Edwards not top 30 so you'd think promoting from within.
  73. bradyk

No Source Trey Mooney

very different body size and has a big motor
  74. bradyk

Panther will offer him what he's worth if they want him. They've just let go a prop on 1m.
  75. bradyk

I think we've shown over the years we ain't willing to do that.
  76. bradyk

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Rooster already extended him unfortunately
  77. bradyk

News Manu confirms move to Japan

off to Knight 3 year deal
  78. bradyk

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

I think he's mad in general with our ability to sign a quality middle which is more than fair. This JFH in isolation is a bad e.g. since he was only going to Warrior but there have been plenty of other opportunities over the last few years and we've failed for one reason or another.
  79. bradyk

Sin Bin for Some- but Not others ?

Well going on report doesn't mean you're sin binned. It depends on the offence. Hughes' was silly and forceful with intent.
  80. bradyk

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Raider going to ruin my perfect round of tipping...
  81. bradyk

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Brooks was off contract, Tiger chipping in nothing. Knight were after Brooks the year before while he was still contracted - got Hastings instead.
  82. bradyk

We just don’t have the team

I'm pretty happy with the team outside a couple of positions, halfback and 1 prop. If/when we sort out these positions we'll be a team to be feared again.
  83. bradyk

How to throw a lead ft. Manly
  84. bradyk

Prime Corey Waddell right there...
  85. bradyk

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

I'm expecting 2-3 wins from that lot. Knight, Tiger and Dragon 50/50. The other 2 a lot harder.
  86. bradyk

Opinion Curran Could Be Our Carrigan

I don't mind Curran coming of the bench because we don't want our middles to lack in quality once the starters come off. I think we should be aiming to always have one of King and Curran on the field.
  87. bradyk

Opinion Curran Could Be Our Carrigan

Carrigan's a bigger body and can do it in the middle for 80 minutes no issue. Curran is effective in the middle for 50-60 minutes. I'd say he's closer to Cotter than Carrigan.
  88. bradyk

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

No one from our back 5 can be dropped after this week but I'm not against giving Taaffe a shot in the halves if he has to be in the team.
  89. bradyk

Perception By Other Fans

Half the Storm/Bellamy presser was praising us.
  90. bradyk

Opinion Patolo

Our 2nd starting prop has been getting mud minutes since the start of the season. It's some strategy Ciraldo's running with.
  91. bradyk

Cameron Ciraldo

I think he's improving with his team selections every week. We're getting closer to our best 17. It's just a shame we didn't start the pre-season/season with that. Going into the season I probably had us 1/6 at this point and we're sitting 2/6 and we probably should have 4 wins so we're going...
  92. bradyk

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

He's little to no hope from the left close to the side line. In theory that's where we'll score our most tries.
  93. bradyk

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Burton's terrible end of set costing us in the end... so close.