Search results

1. JackDog

News [DT warning] Rona, Tols & Polly... other stuff deleted

Sport Confidential: Michael Carayannis, Paul Kent, The Daily Telegraph Subscriber only | June 26, 2020 12:24pm ANOTHER WALLABY COULD COME HOME Another Wallaby could be headed back to the NRL. Just days after former Storm flyer Marika Koroibete was linked with an NRL return, Sport Confidential...
  2. JackDog

News Sydney stadium

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/sydney-stadium-project-blows-out-by-100m/news-story/d74b53b9df1d02a02fce030c30231b10 Sydney stadium project blows out by $100m The cost of the new Sydney Football Stadium – currently just a massive hole in the ground – will be at least $99 million higher than...
  3. JackDog

@NRLBulldogsFans Twitter vote for 2020 centres

Hoppa and Harper Apparently it was close, but no idea of numbers. Wonder whether the club will feel the same?
  4. JackDog

News Wests Tigers snare teen tyro Utoikamanu from Eels' grasp

From nrl.com $800k over 3yrs from 2021, high for a newbie but surely not that much of a risk for a 192cm 115kg prop. Do we have our own man mountain prop coming through? If not, can someone please tell me why we could not have made this signing? ----------------- Wests Tigers snare teen...
  5. JackDog

News A REMARKABLE JOURNEY TO PLAY A GAME

https://www.rlef.eu.com/articles/1768/a-remarkable-journey-to-play-a-game The Cameroon rugby league players have just returned home after one of the most courageous and arduous journeys of any international sporting side in recent times. The international debutants have just taken part in the...
  6. JackDog

News Moses Mbye becomes latest NRL millionaire

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/state-of-origin-news-and-rumours-moses-mbye-becomes-latest-nrl-millionaire/1ak511nmc3dgk13w7izxgv1suw State of Origin news and rumours: Moses Mbye becomes latest NRL millionaire WRITTEN BYSPORTING NEWS Each week, The Courier Mail's Pete Badel...
  7. JackDog

[FOX] Dragons, Sea Eagles set to receive salary cap relief for accused stars Jack de Belin, Dylan Wa

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/dragons/dragons-sea-eagles-set-to-receive-salary-cap-relief-for-accused-stars-jack-de-belin-dylan-walker/news-story/6328d9be71d2e4959fd9e90185498952 NRL clubs who have players facing serious criminal charges are set to receive salary cap...
  8. JackDog

Free tickets for Dogs v Dragqueens

www.anzstadium.com.au/premiers-sporting-challenge/ From OzBargain, if your kids school is participating in this year's NSW Premiers School Sport Challenge (whatever that is), four free tickets available for each student and staff member. Rego form at above site to be filled out, tickets...
  9. JackDog

Couple of rules/interpretations that shit me (from last nights game)

Putting aside the Dogs shit play, players, coaching and treatment by the refs, three things annoyed me last night: 1. If a team attempts a FG and misses, play it as a knock on (scrum or handover). I'd be open to the defending captain given the choice of accepting the knock on or a 7tackle...
  10. JackDog

Forward Stats

Few stats calcd from nrl.com stats minutes per game Tol 58.5 Feast 48.5 JG 55.0 Klem 61.8 Elliot 24.5 Kas 31.5 RFM 35.0 Fual 25.3 JJ 77.5 minutes between Tackles Tol 1.7 Feast 2.7 JG 1.6 Klem 2.5 Elliot 1.6 Kas 2.7 RFM 2.5 Fual 2.2 JJ 2.4 minutes between Runs Tol 4.7 Feast 7.5 JG 4.2 Klem 4.0...
  11. JackDog

Des Press Conference

‪ http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/03/25/thursday_can_t_come_.html‬ DES: "Terribly flat." JG: "I don't know" Fuck off the pair of you. You are both yesterday's men, the game has past you by.
  12. JackDog

NRL Digital Pass for Hel$tra Customers

Just received email from Telstra that NRL digital pass is free again this year for their mobile customers. Work use Telstra so I'll get again on my work phone for zip. Apparently the email nrl.com sent me on Saturday that I would have to fork out for this year was an error.
  13. JackDog

Danny Wicks Retired

Reported on smh, only just extended his contract, now decided to retire. Well, that's where the Eels got the money for Frank...[emoji849]
  14. JackDog

Penalties given away in defensive 10m

2016 saw a spate of defence giving away penalty after penalty when defending their line. Reasoning is simple: the ref will stop the game, make the attack take the ball back to the 10m and until everybody is ready before allowing play to restart. Just spitballing here but Perhaps the NRL could...
  15. JackDog

Why points from a bye?

From what I've read, the origins of points for a bye came from when there was an uneven number of byes per team in a season (in England I think). Anyway, in the NRL everyone gets 2 points per bye; ie everyone gets 4 points added to their score. Why? Surely our teams aren't that precious that...
  16. JackDog

Canberra Raiders 'not surprised' Dean Pay mentioned in Bulldogs coaching talk

The Canberra Raiders say they have not been approached by the Canterbury Bulldogs to release Dean Pay from his two-year contract extension as a showdown looms at Belmore on Friday. Raiders assistant coach Pay reportedly tops the list of candidates the Bulldogs want to recruit if they part ways...