Search results

1. Wolfmother

Religious Discussion Thread

Lately I've been having conversations with my youngest about religion . He's just starting to read up about all the abrahamic religions just because lol and seeing the religious thread sparked my interest .
  2. Wolfmother

Lol you sound just me!! I get those thoughts too .Yes I'm good ,and my other family are good too lol. I just got disheartened by the doggies it was just too painful to watch . I hope you're well too
  3. Wolfmother

It's actually so nice to see you're still active on the forum . I'm just visiting ..I'm like a bad relative not keeping in touch
  4. Wolfmother

If you are using the theory of probability to explain the existence of earth then it's expected that there is another earth somewhere because probability is a science where there must be at least 2 outcomes. So far there is only one earth so the whole theory flawed
  5. Wolfmother

With all due respect to the theory of evolution it falls short when you consider that there would be the same chemical reactions occurring over the same period yet no evidence of any other life cycle.
  6. Wolfmother

Opinion Vaccine Passports? Yes or no?

Yes it makes sense, that's the grey area that nobody is highlighting to the 'freedom fighters' lol
  7. Wolfmother

COVID-19 - Thread

If the vaccine causes death and a GP administers it , then they could be liable if the warnings or side effects are explicit enough ..but if they're vague such as this may cause side effects etc .. and a GP administers it then it's fair to say that the Gp assessed it under the " benefit...
  8. Wolfmother

Opinion Vaccine Passports? Yes or no?

I don't normally believe in conspiracies but pretty sure the vaccination program people are only leading us to believe that privileges will be denied to the unvaccinated so that most will be vaccinated. There's always 10% won't come to the party , there's like 50% that won't go if they don't...
  9. Wolfmother

COVID-19 - Thread

It's a good question . A GP should be held accountable for advising because that's how they deliver healthcare ,apart from prescriptions , but the legal system will look at it being your decision . That's my expert opinion from watching suits on Netflix
  10. Wolfmother

COVID-19 - Thread

It's unlikely.. GPs don't prescribe vaccines .
  11. Wolfmother

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Agreeing to a claim doesn't make it correct. Experts aren't all accredited . Accredited bodies agreeing on a claim also doesn't necessarily make the claim true. It makes it inconclusive at best . Like the world is flat is inconclusive because more evidence exists to say the world isn't.
  12. Wolfmother

Ivermectin is not going to end covid.. once you step into society you catch it again..
  13. Wolfmother

I'm worth it though
  14. Wolfmother

Lol , yep ..nah hahaha
  15. Wolfmother

my prediction is it will be here next year too.. Rapid antigen tests will be given to everyone needing healthcare and those with covid will be treated outside of mainstream hospitals .
  16. Wolfmother

Yeah fuk Facebook..
  17. Wolfmother

Ivermectin and its potential side effects , particularly for complex care patients, is inferior to covid19 vaccines . Healthcare tend to base their decisions using the mantra of Risk v benefit and that is probably why ivermectin in comparison is not standard treatment. Might have merit in some...
  18. Wolfmother

Our style is our biggest enemy

We all have style ...Style is a consistent way of doing something ..Bulldogs style is to lose
  19. Wolfmother

Our style is our biggest enemy

I want to blame the players too but their short-comings are just symptoms ..And unfortunately our coach is the wrong coach to fix it. It's like having orthopaedic surgeon doing brain surgery... They gotta diagnose the problem , the cause etc...They're not being objective or analytical enough...
  20. Wolfmother

What changed?

Nothing like a win to get the passion going again but what changed to make all the difference ? I can't pinpoint the crucial part of our game that gave us the edge. At first I thought thank you Napa for actually having your first good game since the roosters and supporting Thompson but then...
  21. Wolfmother

Say goodbye to the Upset

Interesting you could be right
  22. Wolfmother

Say goodbye to the Upset

A formidable forward pack has always been the crucial ingredient for any successful NRL team...it's like cooking a Bolognese sauce with cream and not tomatoes . Our forwards are young and strong but lack aggression , ball handling and are further hindered by the choir boy ideology our club...
  23. Wolfmother

Say goodbye to the Upset

The six again isn't ruining our play , it's the lack of hard hitting forwards..softest forward pack in history. There's also a lot of dumb looks .. they need to buy proper forwards .. men should be playing not school kids or reformed shitheads like napa.. Napa needs to go
  24. Wolfmother

Ennis

yes your claim about Ennis is true ...yes Ennis wanted 2 years but only got one...so he walked ..however he walked because he had no choice !! he was pushed out because that fuck sticks T&C's stipulated that Ennis was not to play ONLY to mentor and train the golden fucktard
  25. Wolfmother

Does anyone have any Ideas?

They also need to be hooked when they play shit
  26. Wolfmother

Does anyone have any Ideas?

They need speed ,strength and confidence . I bet half their training is spent in a classroom with Barrett drawing shit on a whiteboard... They NEED an onfield captain to direct play as well .. little less conversation a little more action
  27. Wolfmother

Opinion Who will be captain this week?

It's a sad situation where no one comes to mind. No wonder we get owned each week
  28. Wolfmother

The Kennel - Fun facts

Ahahaa absolutely!!
  29. Wolfmother

The Kennel - Fun facts

Can see Assassin winning a presidential election or something in the near future .. :grinning:
  30. Wolfmother

Growing Pains

I didn't want to single anyone out because everyone has a right to their opinion and I'm pretty sure Nasheed knew he was playing with fire ..I just wanted to come in to balance out the thumping. The excessive force... We all have breaking points , we're all human,.. Who knows what's going on...
  31. Wolfmother

Growing Pains

A lot of nasheed bashing, and it's pretty brutal, he is just giving his opinion ,he's not bashing you guys with insults or telling you all that you're stupid uneducated and to basically Fuck off, he's just giving an opinion. This place is getting just as bad as facebook .
  32. Wolfmother

Is Barrett our greatest ever coach in the NRL era?

The best coach so far since Ennis.. Yes.. There is no doubt we only made the GF 2014 because of his defiance to Des's stupid coaching . If Barrett takes on feedback and works with the players then yes he will be the best coach in the last 10 years
  33. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

34. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

lol the best!!
  35. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

OMG I don't know whether I should be laughing.. Could bloody well be true haha
  36. Wolfmother

News Reynolds admits he was 'Mbye'

Was overpriced from the start, even injury free his style was inconsistent and was only really good in a supportive role. I liked his spark and how he tried to think outside the square like his idol Ennis but just didn't have his X Factor
  37. Wolfmother

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

38. Wolfmother

Social Media Dale Finucane

I can't believe he's still in his 20's... But have a go at all the ageist's on here. Where's the data to say that 31 is too old to be an NRL forward? A 31 year old man is seasoned, more muscular, has muscle memory, has muscles, can lift..... Oh my gosh I'm just going to get some fresh air
  39. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

This is the point where the drunk uncle needs his wife to tell him it's time to go home now. Up until this he was doing fine.... I still kind of like the way he backs himself
  40. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

Campaign gold
  41. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

Oh It’s like that ?? Tbf I was a fan of Trump and still am to an extent but Im funding it really hard keep defending some of the things that are coming out of his mouth . I just wish he would stop talking so much he’s starting to sound like the uncle at the bbq who’s drunk too much wine
  42. Wolfmother

Knife attack in France

I’m the good cop , the hubby comes in handy if it gets outta hand but he’s never really needed a good whoppin haha .. he’s too considerate
  43. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

The only saving grace in dawgs reasoning is that he’s not saying that wearing masks cause autism
  44. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

So you’re saying that the mask causes you to touch your face whereas if you weren’t wearing a mask you are less likely to touch your face ? but what about the other benefits to wearing a mask i... By wearing a mask you’re are not coughing or expelling (COVID ? ) germs directly onto surfaces or...
  45. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

Lol that’s why you wear a mask so that your hands don’t get direct access to your nose and mouth but to your mask
  46. Wolfmother

Knife attack in France

I never thought I’d have the generation gap problem with my teenagers because I thought (actually think) I’m very level headed but my son said that I think I’m altruistic ffs.. wtf that’s just word shaming me now
  47. Wolfmother

Ahhh those were the days
  48. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

How do you come to that reasoning? I Have heard this Claim from many people but cannot understand the reasoning .. How can wearing a mask Even if it’s incorrectly fitted spread It MORE? It’s defies logic
  49. Wolfmother

50. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

Sorry to hear you're going through lockdown. I hope its only for a short period until the virus is under control.. Do you have contact tracing etc..? What country do you live in?
  51. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

Apart from having a small population which can accounts for the lower volume of people who have it . The virus itself seems to be genetically superior in lasting much longer in the body, on surfaces that will not just go away without intervention to interrupt human to human. It will follow...
  52. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

There just needs to be close to 100% compliance for lock down to work. Fines and heavy police involvement need to be deployed as well . See China.... I suspect Sweden are just not reporting cases as they have actively chosen to to live with it.. therefore although Sweden has testing it's...
  53. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

The non compliance factor , the minority ,prevent lockdown from being the quickest and most effective way to contain and eradicate the disease. Lock down does work see nsw, qld, vic, WA, new Zealand etc... Coronavirus or SARS from 2002 was eradicated by Chinese govt imposing strict...
  54. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

I like how you can see a good side to this. I think you're right sometimes we need to hit rock bottom to grow.
  55. Wolfmother

Knife attack in France

That's harsh and 100% bullying..Typical tactics of the left. These are the future minority individuals, loud and whiny attacking anyone who doesn't share their opinions.. They are the Greta generation
  56. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

Worldometer shows that the volume of live cases never dipped and has always been on a steady incline, the only reason it didn't exponentially grow as per predicted model is because most people did follow preventative measures but the free radicals spread it around .. Countries really need to...
  57. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

Scary stats
  58. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

So glad we're on the same side about this.. . Sometimes I wonder if the effort is worth it due to how volatile it is in spreading.. But we are buying time for a vaccine and it's 100% worth the effort.
  59. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

Oh I understand!! No it was just a Google Search on influenza cases in 2020 compared to other years .. Was trying to get a gauge on how effective our preventative measures were by comparing numbers between years.. As a way to demonstrate that mask wearing reduces virus transmission
  60. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

There has been a 96% drop in influenza cases from 2019 to 2020.. In 2019 nobody was forced to wear masks, sanitise,self isolate, social distance etc but in 2020 they were meaning the 96% drop is attributable to this and can be considered effective in stopping or slowing down transmission of...
  61. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

Haha not sure if you're being sarcastic or not because it's just one I came across in images on Google... but I do believe it to be true from just listening out. There's so much to draw from this, Firstly it seems to visibly back the claim that covid has a higher transmission rate than...
  62. Wolfmother

Knife attack in France

Having teenagers makes me realise how powerful their methods of shaming ,ridiculing and bullying are... Particularly of established protocols and tradition. These are the ones that are shaming traditional ways, trying to break ground and bullying their way through change to rebel against...
  63. Wolfmother

Knife attack in France

knew there had to be something you're not good at l
  64. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

haha ...this is so true , sarcastic but true
  65. Wolfmother

Cronulla Sharks set to throw veteran Bulldog NRL lifeline

He was always good in defence but stifled attacks but then again we had no real attacking play... I think it's unfair to blame Tolman for our lacklustre games. He'd still be pretty useful and still young enough to play for next 5 years
  66. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

Just a bit more about covid. It's killed 3 of our family members in Scotland. They were my husband's aunty and uncle and a cousin who have all had influenza several times over and survived yet copped the Rona once and died. Very sad
  67. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

68. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

It surprises me to still see the debate about masks .. Its a simple concept to understand.. If used and fitted correctly it works in shielding droplets from entering and exiting the mask
  69. Wolfmother

Knife attack in France

OMG I just love your look on things.. You are very philosophical... Could be some truth here but I'm just sick of people shutting others down when they discuss terrorism.. More than half the world believe Muslim's are the problem but they're not!! It's dumb individuals who are ruining it for...
  70. Wolfmother

Knife attack in France

No you are definitely not silent but you do try to deviate from the issue if it means siding with your enemies. 1. I do not want to target Saudi Arabia or Islam to eradicate Islamic extremism.. I believe that Islamic extremists are individuals who can't even read and who are just lost sheep...
  71. Wolfmother

Knife attack in France

No I don't think it's like that, there's nothing wrong with the middle East it's the screening process of immigrants. There should be a closer look at individuals suitability in an established nation .
  72. Wolfmother

Knife attack in France

I liked France better when they were arrogant..
  73. Wolfmother

Knife attack in France

You're just proving hackys point where being silent or in your case deflecting the issue is the problem to this
  74. Wolfmother

What is the answer

too squeaky clean
  75. Wolfmother

Jackson

Definitely stood out tonight and gave it 110%..reminded me of Ennis except Ennis did this every week
  76. Wolfmother

Opinion Okunbor

What an improvement. You can see he focussed on handling the ball before trying anything fancy. I'm thoroughly impressed. I think the wake up call worked on him. My husband ran into him at the local petrol station earlier in the year , he was dressed in high viz gear and asked if he was the...
  77. Wolfmother

News NRL: Former Bulldog reveals Sonny Bill Williams was an “apologetic kid” when he walked out on the Bulldogs

I know sbw's elderly next door neighbour who still lives across the park to this day.. She can't stand NRL and thinks sonny was a very rude and obnoxious young boy who would always park his car in front of her driveway..
  78. Wolfmother

Is Stevie G up to it as a first grade coach!

Not so.. He is just starting out as FG head coach and trying out a few different things . His previous comp results speak for themselves . We will win big today
  79. Wolfmother

Jean Claude will probably think you're talking about his Nana.. God bless her
  80. Wolfmother

Josh Jackson needs to be dropped

He needs to lead but he's too politically correct to use negative reinforcement..
  81. Wolfmother

I love Georgallis as coach.. He doesn't have his head up his arse like the rest of them .. He will work wonders for the dogs ,hell get them to take the truth serum and realise its their mistakes that cost them the game not the coach. He can only consult and advise
  82. Wolfmother

Josh Jackson needs to be dropped

He lost his skills as soon as he became captain.
  83. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

It's so versatile, I sing it during every doggies game , at night time just before my prayers and hum it at work under my mask..
  84. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

I don't know if I should listen ...I'm scared that it might take control of my radio head ahhhhh
  85. Wolfmother

Press Conference: Round 11 vs Knights

Like a broken record haha
  86. Wolfmother

Press Conference: Round 11 vs Knights

I love him, the only other person I'd trust with coaching the doggies is Michael Ennis
  87. Wolfmother

Shocking news

Lol like a wrecking ball. Klemmers tantrum was my highlight
  88. Wolfmother

PAY FACTS - HE WAS NOT UPTO IT

Georgalis is a super coach, he's already proven it. 2017,2018,premierships plus these last 2 games
  89. Wolfmother

PAY FACTS - HE WAS NOT UPTO IT

Whatever Pay envisioned for the team ,he could not get them to execute . He coached like he was playing a ps4 game, no wonder our players looked brain dead ... It's refreshing to see a coach with the intelligence to know that he's coaching professional sportsmen and not robots and that...
  90. Wolfmother

Opinion Lewi

That is exactly how I see it too. Lewis puts everything into the game because we are lacking in defense but unfortunately it tires him out
  91. Wolfmother

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Yes he was tired, did you watch how shit Hunt played
  92. Wolfmother

Putting it out there..

Unlucky not to win.. First try by the saints was opportunistic but even though we didn't get the win we looked a billion times better today than we've looked in years... I'm still excited and looking forward to the rest of the season
  93. Wolfmother

Lewis was awesome..cannot believe the hate for him
  94. Wolfmother

Putting it out there..

Hi there!! Yes he has, he's stepped back from obstructing their play. Pay treated them like morons
  95. Wolfmother

Putting it out there..

We should've had Georgalis as head coach from the get go. Georgalis had 2 very successful seasons with half our current team ! made logical sense to progress him to head coach ...i could never understand the logic of using anyone else Except Bellamy or Michael Ennis
  96. Wolfmother

So happy to see the players finally able to play without Pay interfering
  97. Wolfmother

Turn ons and turn offs of the opposite sex?

Young girls try to look like and sound like the type of guy they like... It's weird but true
  98. Wolfmother

Coronavirus.

Join the club!! Could not have said it better. Nobody really has a grip on the whole thing.