Search results

1. P

Dogs v Knights

so the last few months when he has played really well doesn't count?
  2. P

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

lol Angus will not be coming to the dogs . if the roosters want him they will get him
  3. P

Opinion Bulldogs Players 4 Origin …

I think there is a very good chance he'll be 18th man....
  4. P

Dogs v Knights

Taffe at five eight…don’t want hutch anywhere near the halves
  5. P

Dogs v Knights

Lol
  6. P

Dogs v Knights

lol as if Curran will make the origin team
  7. P

Official Gus on Twitter

yep his time will come....at another club. Some club will sign him for next year..why would he stay when he can't get a crack at first grade?
  8. P

Dogs v Knights

I would put Taffe at 6
  9. P

dogs reportedly interested but if the roosters want him I'm sure they'll get him
  10. P

Social Media Papali leaving tigers

Better? Name them
  11. P

I reckon he will be a panther….they have a heap of money to spend.
  12. P

yes sorry I meant Eels
  13. P

will go back to the Panthers
  14. P

Official Tom Amone Signs with Bulldogs

I'm surprised the contract is only for 2 years but that's good business on the clubs behalf as if it doesn't work out we won't be impacted long term
  15. P

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 12| Bulldogs vs Dragons

Ffs no Sexton again! Ciraldo is so thick headed
  16. P

Last 6 games of 2023 with & without Toby Sexton

Disagree …SEXTON is a genuine halfback who deserves some sustained time in first grade because we are going nowhere in attack with Hutch
  17. P

News Maybe I was wrong’: Former Bulldogs skipper lifts lid on Ciraldo methods

You don’t know how we lost? Crucial defensive lapses and inept attack neat oppositions goal line?
  18. P

Time for Ciro to be BRAVE !!!

Kiraz to centre??
  19. P

Next week v dragons

exactly where was the support play from Tracey when Mahoney made a break ...non existent support play
  20. P

Time for Ciro to be BRAVE !!!

Ciraldo won't change anything....he doesn't acknowledge that hb is a problem in our team
  21. P

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

and 3 of those tries were against 11 men!
  22. P

we lost the game because of our silly mistakes at the beginning of the game,crucial lapses in defence and inability to score points when camped on their line
  23. P

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

give him a go next to Burton to see how they combine...let's not judge him playing beside Hutcho
  24. P

why did we sign sexton from the titans if we aren't willing to give him a go? Is he playing so bad that he doesn't deserve a go? So his defense is that bad? We need spark and unpredictability...ffs Ciraldo give the kid a go
  25. P

Fox Sports Lachlan Ilias (more of an opinion than rumour)

Um…can u please name the premium half backs that are available?
  26. P

I thought Reed Mahoney was our best player…makes a break at the end and where was Tracey backing up
  27. P

Currans hit up were in slow motion…he offered no go forward and looked spent
  28. P

But it wasn’t hutch’s fault….fuk he is pathetic
  29. P

And they have sia wong
  30. P

Opinion The 6-agains and Penalties hurt Big Time ..

The 6 agains are ruining the game….it just changes the momentum of the game …I fukin hate it and am sick of it
  31. P

Do we take enough risks in games?

Blame Ciraldo for always selecting Hutch….he is so stubborn and won’t give sexton a go
  32. P

David Fifita?

you are so right...Politis has monopolised the NRL ....but I just get so upset,that when the best talent comes on the market it's the roosters who always seem to get the best,talent....just look at how many elite second rowers they have and even props...have a look at their reserve grade...
  33. P

He will definitely be signing with panthers now that they missed out ON Fifita
  34. P

Opinion Ciraldo press conference

Well its not a matter of time before he is sin binned and he costs us a game….its great to stand up for your mate but he is treading on thin ice
  35. P

David Fifita?

I’m so sick of those scum roosters who continue to buy the best players on the market…teams Near the foot of the ladder have no chance of competing against the roosters for elite players…..the Panthers lose so many quality players each year but name me some elite roosters who have left the club...
  36. P

Rumour BBO

The guy was never given a fair crack in first grade and I honestly can see a lot of potential in him….but the injury he copped just stuffed him up and I’m sure he will do well at another club…I really feel sorry for him but he won’t be getting a chance in first grade anymore
  37. P

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

that's it.. our halfback does not install me with any confidence
  38. P

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

I don't think we have enough points in us to win against their solid defence...not giving away 6 against and cheap penalties and a great kicking game to pin them in their own half is crucial if we are to have any chance
  39. P

Fox Sports Lachlan Ilias (more of an opinion than rumour)

You think Ilias would be prepared to sign a short term contract knowing our juniors will likely take over in 2 -3 years?
  40. P

News 'Not that patient': Bulldogs on fast-track to success

we need to control Api and we will go a long way to winning
  41. P

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

so we sign illias for a short term 2 year. contract than piss him off and bring in Woods into the team? I don't see this happening...it doesn't make sense as I can't see illias signing for 2 years and then leaving...I'm sure he would want stability
  42. P

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

the rabbits will not release Illias this year and he would want at least a 3 year contract...how does this affect our juniors halves coming through?
  43. P

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

seriously talk about getting ahead of yourself...let's first get past the tigers who are no easy beats
  44. P

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I think def this matter will be resolved out of court. And I think the club will end up having to pay him out.
  45. P

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

lol love how u want to look at what will happen in the 7 weeks. How about we focus on the tigers because trying to predict what will happen in 7 weeks is dangerous!
  46. P

Hutch will be exposed when we play the gun teams.. he is solid but doesn’t offer enough of a threat and the opposition hang off him and worry about the players outside him knowing he is a snail
  47. P

Team after the bye

Hayward is not ahead of him….he is not a halfback
  48. P

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Would be stupid to let Sexton go to the Raiders….we need him to keep the pressure on Hutch
  49. P

Your full strength team

lol those putting HUTCH in the team….Taffe or Sexton has to come into the team if we are going to compete with the elite teams
  50. P

TIME TO SHOW TAAFFE SOME LOVE

They said on nrl fox today that hutch is there fir his communication as they feel sexton is too quiet
  51. P

TIME TO SHOW TAAFFE SOME LOVE

Keeps the bench spot to play 10 minutes a game? What a fukin joke. Yes we won today but Taffe has to come in as half back
  52. P

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

How about we worry about winning tonight’s game rather than looking at what will happen in the future
  53. P

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

Even if Taffe gets on he probably will put him on for the last 10 minutes…..what a waste of a bench player
  54. P

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

Hutch is not a half back and I don’t care if we win tonight he should not be playing half back…..look at the nippy half backs like the Dolphins had last night…look at the difference they make to the attack of their teams. What does Sexton have to do to get a game at half? Throwing Taffe in on...
  55. P

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

If that’s the case Sexton doesn’t seem like he will be re signed next year
  56. P

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

what,would be the point of bringing him on at half at some point during the game...ffs start him or don't have him wasted on the bench
  57. P

not confident with hutch at halfback...sick of seeing him in the team
  58. P

you are jumping the gun... the knights will be s major challenge...we need to get out of this game with a win...don't care if it's a scrappy win but we need to win
  59. P

why would u waste having Taffe on the bench...he either starts at half back or goes to nsw cup...ffs Ciraldo put hutcho in nsw cup
  60. P

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Edward is crap and not a loss
  61. P

Team against the knights

Either Taffe starts at he or hutch starts…u can’t have a halfback on the bench…that’s a waste of a bench spot
  62. P

Team against the knights

agree...training well doesn't translate to game success
  63. P

Team against the knights

we need to win against the knights...cannot have Hutchinson in the team this week...he has to go....put Taffe at half back and leave Tracey at fb
  64. P

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

Newcastle will be a challenge..no easy beats...we desperately need to win this game
  65. P

Official Injury updates

we really need a winn against the Knights ...this is a huge game for us and the Knights are no easy beats
  66. P

I just don't get Ciraldos obsession wirh Hutch...the guy is so pedestrian and cannot lead our team around the park
  67. P

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

he,needs to be on the bench to come on for Mahoney..Mahoney is not an 80 minute player
  68. P

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Hutchinson has to go....ffs Ciraldo make the tough decisions!
  69. P

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

we can't give away 6 again penalties otherwise,we are finished and we need to move the ball around a bit...one out running will play into their hands
  70. P

News Seven Bulldogs players injured in win against Roosters, Ciraldo provides update

How wouod Robbo reacted if that was Tedesco who got smacked around the head?
  71. P

Opinion Blake Taffee

so many people writing him off after 4 rounds. Definitely can play and is beginning to show his true ability
  72. P

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

yep Blake Wilson to fullback
  73. P

Fridays weather

it will come down to our kicking game...our ability to pin them in their half and our short kicking game near,their line. Can't give away penalties and need to smash em in defence and force errors
  74. P

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

the,fact is Sexton was our half back last year,and should have been given first shot this year..ffs Hutch is NOT a genuine half back
  75. P

Rumour Player swap between Ilias and JAC

We don’t have too many backs…look at the roosters backline and their back up backs
  76. P

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

lol Harrison Edwards on the bench and Hutch still named as half back...seriously only a real flogging might make Cirro wake up because he has lost the plot with team selections
  77. P

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

or even better we could have picked up Brad schnidler
  78. P

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Hate Buzz all you want but he is correct in this article…HUTCHINSON is not an nrl halfback and if we had a decent half back I think we win on Friday. Ciraldo has to swallow his ego and pla Sexton. we need a game manager and Sexton is the best that we have at the moment. The problem as Anastasia...
  79. P

Rumour Player swap between Ilias and JAC

As if Souths would release their main half back for a winger...this has to be bs
  80. P

if Ciraldo thinks that Hutchinson is,a better option than Sexton then he has lost the plot...seriously we have continuing issues with our half back...ffs Penriths 2nd string halfback is a mile better than Hutchinson...Gould needs to do better and find us a decent half until our juniors are...
  81. P

Hutchinson won't get faster...he is just there for his defence
  82. P

I’d put Tracey in the centres and kiraz on the wing
  83. P

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

We have no one running onto the bal and Mahoney running across field playing like a half back
  84. P

Ffs penriths second string half back is better than Hutchinson…the question is why we try to recruit him over pensioner Hutchinson?
  85. P

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Hutchinson is as slow as a snail...even Penriths 2nd choice half back is better than him
  86. P

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

so Tracey in nsw cup when Fox returns?
  87. P

News Look at the 2000s sides... they had brutal packs’: The ‘fabric’ Bulldogs desperately miss

and where would Ennis like us to find these props we need? where is the quality props in the market? sick of these articles always coming up and no one has the solution
  88. P

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Yes Cronulla will have a star studded forward pack next year…surely we can pinch their number 19 who came off the bench last week…what a beast…he cut us to shreds when he came on for 15 minutes in the second half
  89. P

Yep the roosters will continue to nab the best players…but this is the salary cap…it creates a level playing field
  90. P

If the roosters want him they will get him….and they can get him…plenty of money to spend for next year
  91. P

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

too much one out running...not set plays...midfield bomb...that's the game plan
  92. P

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

I think the focus needs to be on ineffective forwards rather than always blaming Burton. Give him some alpha props around him and a decent half back and then let's see how he performs
  93. P

Belmore, next week v Tits

hutchinson is an issue but the lack of mongrel and alpha props is the biggest problem…we got so dominated by the sharks in the second half
  94. P

How many wins will we have by round 10?

I agree Gus has to find at least 2 alpha props urgently …surely we can pinch that number 19 from the sharks who came off their bench…he is a monster
  95. P

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

We just don’t have the enforcers up front. Cronulla had that number 17 and 19 off the bench and they killed us when they came on
  96. P

Well why are people going on about how poorly Taffe or Hutch played…look at the impact of their forwards Off the bench…I .mean we tried so hard but jthey just kept rolling over the advantage line and their back 5 are like another 5 forwards
  97. P

It’s not a culture problem…it’s a lack of a quality half back and dominate forwards who strike fear in the opposition