Search results

1. G

P1 Parking

Sorry to be a pain guys, but how do I purchase a P1 Parking pass for the season......I can't find it anywhere ???? Nothing better than trying to get out of it after a win !!!!!!!!!! Go U Doggies !!!
  2. G

Hamilton Home Game

Hey guys.....please tell me us members don't have to buy tickets for this game ?????????
  3. G

Membership for Friday

Hey guys, Does anyone know if our memberships include free train tickets to and from the game on Friday ?????
  4. G

The High Ball

Our efforts under the high ball in the past few weeks and especially tonight are absolutely PATHEIC ! Teams love bombing us cause they know that our soft cocks won't challenge. We just stand back and either let it bounce, or give the opposition a free...
  5. G

Steve Clark's HISTORY denying call

All of a sudden, Clarks call to dis-allow THAT try against the Dragons is huge ! Surely things have to change now !!!!
  6. G

Jets v Magpies

Can anyone tell me the result in this one......i got a lot of coin on the Jets
  7. G

Is there an open training session at Gosford today ????

Can anyone tell me if there is, and if so, what time ??
  8. G

Juventus v's Melbourne

Can anyone tell me the score in this game ?
  9. G

Who is REALLY getting hurt ?

The saddest thing about all this bull**** with Sonny Bill is the hurt and confusion this speculation is having on our young supporters ! Us older generation are fed up with it and just want some peace at the club. We just want happy players who want to be here. The kids , on the other hand are...
  10. G

Bulldogs Best 3 - 2 - 1

3 General 2 SBW 1 Haz
  11. G

We need a halfback

In my opinion , if a eam is going to be competetive , then a class halfback is what u need ! Take a look at the top teams , Cronk , Prince , Thurston , Orford , etc.............Holdsworth is a tryer , but thats it ! He doesn't run the show , like a halfback should ! We have some cash , so...
  12. G

Help

Where can i listen online guys ?????
  13. G

Big shake up needed !

No offence to Holdsworth but i think Willie Tonga is being wasted at centre . Move Willie to 5/8 and he will beat anyone in the game one on one from the scrum . He knows how to throw a pass and is pretty solid in defence ! His kicking game might not be quite up to scratch but Shifty and Corey...
  14. G

Trent Cutler

Call me a hypocrite if you like , but at least i can admit my mistakes ! I have been one of the biggest Cutler "baggers" here , but after today i have changed my tune ! I would much prefer to see Cutler on the wing ahead of Utai . Cutler has the hands of a 5/8 but the speed of a winger ...
  15. G

help me please

hey guys ......stuck at Buorke with no fox and just my laptop . Can anyone tell me how i can listen to the game on the net ??????
  16. G

Looking for a job !

Hey guys.......absolutely sick and tired of my boss ! I basically run the jobs for him but get nothin' ! Been looking for something different (or the same) for a while now and really gettin' down ! I am plasterer and have been for the past 8 years . Willing to give anything a go...
  17. G

Any updates on the Flegg boys ?

Anyone with updates on the Flegg Boys ?
  18. G

Premier League

Anyone know the score in the Premier League game last night ?
  19. G

Zero Tackle rule

Can anyone tell me if the zero tackle from kicks in general play rule is still part of the game......cause if it is , i can tell you now it wasn't applied last night !
  20. G

Shifty the Nanny

Just read in the paper that Shifty baby sat for Shrek on Tuesday night so they could go to the Dally M's ! My two girls want me to get him to look after them next time me and the missus go out !
  21. G

Weather

Does anyone know what the weather is supposed to be doing Saturday night ?
  22. G

Who we will meet in the BIG ONE ?

Who do you think is the wortiest team to play us in the grand final ? Storm Broncos Dragons Sharks Cowboys Knights Sea Eagles Other
  23. G

We Are The REAL DEAL !

If anyone doubts we have what it takes to win the premiership .....speak now ! We deserve to be the favourites now !!!!!!!!!!
  24. G

I Love The Raiders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is it ! Our ENTIRE season relies on the Raiders ! What is the world coming to ??????
  25. G

The REAL Sonny Bill

Call me a hypocrite....turncat ....whatever ! I was the first one to start crucifying Sonny Bill at the start of the week when he was caught DUI ! "rip up his cotract"...."some role model" etc were some of the things I said ! I was ropeable ! At the last minute on Friday afternoon , a...
  26. G

I am over this ****................

I am so sick and tired of all you people whining about our injuries ! FOR SURE we have been decimated this season....but the NRL theses days requires depth ! WE HAVE NONE anymore ! Long gone are the days when our reserve grade ane Jersey Flegg would be in the big one ..........And this all...
  27. G

We are gone without the General

Title says it all !
  28. G

Get Used To It !

Life without Anasta ! This is how it will be ! Sad to say ....but ......
  29. G

Where are all the Knockers from last week ???????????????

Oh so quiet tonight ! No one to bag ! To all the Half-hearted supporters who gave us a bagging after last week.....sleep well......cause i know i will !!!! Go the DOGS !!!!!
  30. G

Biggest problem

I think our major problem this year is our inability to stop the opposition from off-loading ! Against Manly , i was amazed at how often 2 or 3 of our guys would come in and make the tackle but the Manly guy would still get the ball away ! Preventing offloads and improving our completion rate...
  31. G

Priority 1.....B Anasta

If Braith isn't the next one we sign , then our board are all on drugs ! Anasta is THE standout Bulldog thus far and should be SOO 5/8 ! U ROCK BRAITH (The General ain't far behind u but )
  32. G

Where to now ?

Knights next week ! We are in a no win situation ! IF we beat them......so what , we should..........if we lose , @#$% ! Let's not think about it !
  33. G

Polglase or Oliver ????????

After what i saw today , We should have got rid of Oliver and kept Todd ! He ain't just a fullback(as he showed today) . Oliver ain't half the player !
  34. G

Willie Tonga.....what a waste !

At present , i'd have to say re-signing Willie Tonga was an absolute waste of money ! Every-one knows his step now and his attitude makes me think he is back in Parra reserve grade ! Get well soon Ben Harris so we can put Tonga where he deserves to be playing ! This might seem harsh , but our...
  35. G

Pricey is in it DEEP !

Imagine how the great man feels after wathcing us roll the Dragons first up and then his new team going down to the Eagles ! Poor guy....i feel sorry for him ! He is going to have to watch us march on to back to back premierships ! Sorry Pricey.......but **** happens.......u made the move dude...
  36. G

Virtual NRL

Does anyone know of other Virtual NRL comps ? The old one ain't running this year !
  37. G

Top 8

Your top 8 for season 2005 Here's mine 1 Bulldogs 2 Storm 3 Broncos 4 Panthers 5 Roosters 6 Dragons 7 Cowboys 8 Sharks
  38. G

Your most dis-liked Bulldog !

I don't know how this one will go down but i thought it might be different to find out peoples most dis-liked players we have had or even still have at our club ! I'll start it off with Jarrod M'Cracken ! Total goose !
  39. G

One for the Moderaters !

I used to be bretto5272 but have changed emails and ****.....bottom line is i have forgot my p/word for this one and so i started a new one ! I don't like being a waterboy...so....any help guys ???????
  40. G

5th of Feb.......

Not only is Saturday the big day for us...it also happens to be my B'day ! I want nothing for my B'day apart from waking at 6:55am to watch my Bulldogs become WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS ! What a way to start your B'day ?
  41. G

Need Some Help

Hi guys and gals......I was a member of this site last year..formerley known as Bretto5272 ! Over the period when the site was being upgraded i canged internet providers and hence Email addresses . I have logged in with my old name a few times but have forgotten the password . I had e few Kennel...