Recent content by TigerGoneLoose

1. T

Outsider looking in

I'd just like to say, as an outsider looking into your club I think it's doing really well in the first year of rebuilding. Getting rid of Foran, Woods, Mbye, etc. clears aprox 2 million dollars. Don't resign Morris boys, sign some decent youth and you're back on track roster wise.
  2. T

Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

That’s why the club is in such a mess. 600k could be better spent else where. Give experience to young guns and let the side build. 1. Nick Meaney 2. Robert Jennings 3. John Olive 4. Hymel Hunt 5. Christian Chrichton Does it look like a reserve grade back line? Fuck yeah it does. It will...
  3. T

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

If you let him go now it would free up 400k for this season. Look to your longest term contract, assuming its 2021. Then frontload your highest paid players contract to this season. Frees up 400k in that year. Shortens the pain. You guys are in for a tough couple of years but at the end of...
  4. T

Did Andrew Hill lie to us?

Yep, call it as i see it. Tigers are at risk of being fined for being too under the cap for this year, hence why we need to sign a player this year or possibly front load mbye. Currently have 26/30 players contracted. Milne was sacked for 2nd violation. He isn’t being paid. Suli wasn’t...
  5. T

To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

Every coach needs a roster to suit their style of coaching. Cleary had the entire salary cap at his disposal and was able to recruit accordingly. Pay has not been afforded that opportunity, which is why Dogs need to go through the rebuilding process.
  6. T

Tigers

Sironen & Farah - 1million off our books next year.
  7. T

Reynolds

Correction 750k
  8. T

Adrian Lam wants to coach ... Yes Please

Potter was good IMO. Was done wrong by the board and CEO at the time, Grant Mayer. Was given absolutely no recruitment power, coaching selection ability or anything else. Also had a very poor run with injuries, when we had a fit team Brooks was at his peak forming a lethal combination with...
  9. T

An Outside Assessment of the Dogs

No...its an outsiders assessment. I agree with everything he said except elliot.
  10. T

Tigers LOL

You're dreaming.... ET won't be leaving, just some fluff from the Lurker. Meanwhile, Brooks has been cleared from any wrong-doings. The 'Big 3' haven't made a finals appearance in 4-5 years, no big loss. Packer, Matulino and McQueen will add some aggression to our pack. McQueen is an 80...
  11. T

Roosters PR machine has been activated.

Salary cap money and club money have nothing to do with eachother. The cap money is provided by the NRL and is only used for the cap.
  12. T

Losing Trends..

Every team who beat the rabbits this year has gone on to lose their next game lol
  13. T

Roosters PR machine has been activated.

Tedesco being left alone had nothing to do with that article. That article contradicted itself in so many ways it was almost a joke, well it was a joke. Woods was supposedly our captain, the way he went about the contract talks on NRL 360, meeting up with dogs players etc. lost himself all the...
  14. T

Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

We're pretty close to last, so i can imagine you would already know what we think. No sour grapes, couldn't care less, I wanted him gone from the get go. Just an extra 900k we can spend on decent players.