Recent content by sirpartyman

1. sirpartyman

Official: Hasler Stood Down [Articles Inside]

In forans contract if Hasler ain't coach then hes got a get out...
  2. sirpartyman

Wu Tang Concert

Nah you ain't getting old out of the many many hip hop concerts I've been to I can count on one finger the hip hop concert that had good sound quality and that was an explosive Naughty by nature concert.. If you ain't seen them C them! Snoop was average but better than a mumbling method man or a...
  3. sirpartyman

Addittions to Full Time Squad......

Gavet.... Great player,huge loss for warriors
  4. sirpartyman

FaceBreakers new sig

Dollar bill getting smashed by that wallaby dude, or dollar bill taking it up the arse by mundane
  5. sirpartyman

Warriors and the football gods.

Fair enough. All I'm getting at is the Haka before the Warriors game,it wasn't intended as a formal challenge but one of respect to the team & the occasion therefore booing in this instance as Pom81 said was prolly uncalled for. As for when the All Blacks or the Kiwis do the Haka by all...
  6. sirpartyman

Warriors and the football gods.

Haka is not just a war dance actually. Haka are performed for various reasons: for amusement, as a hearty welcome to distinguished guests, or to acknowledge great achievements or occasions. So on Friday night I think the Haka was performed for the latter reasons therefore respecting someone's...
  7. sirpartyman

Shaun Johnson Try! Have a look

He's the better fullback coming from a Broncos fans eyes yes.. Lockes a better FB in my eyes as a Warriors fan.. And Locke could easily scoop player of the year if Maloney doesn't. We shall see..
  8. sirpartyman

^^ And neither is Locke which is why he would never get selected there even with injuries... Telling you now if Locke carries on his form he will be the kiwis starting fullback. But we shall wait & see both players will do the jersey proud Ps who said hoffmans a better FB? Or were you...
  9. sirpartyman

Angry Birds

Play it on iPad that where its @
  10. sirpartyman

Locke will never get selected for wing,he ain't no winger.. If Locke keeps his form he'll be 1st selected for the #1 Wings will be the Beast & Nightengale with Hoffman covering fb & wing
  11. sirpartyman

OMG !!! ... Skrillex !!!

Mt Eden!! Fo life.. Wubwubwubwub
  12. sirpartyman

Fark no Locke all the way..
  13. sirpartyman

Angry Birds

Forget bringing them back just straight drive em & the heavy ****ers cause kaos