Recent content by Old Man JB

1. O

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 10| Pre game | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Oh don't worry about that, the Kennel will crack the collective shits for sure.
  2. O

JAC, Chrichton, Xherri, Burton, Kikau, Mahni JAC, Critter, Xherri, Burton, Kikau, Mahoney would make their starting side at this point in time imo. But it's all about the team as a whole and they certainly are a well drilled team as well as having some genuine superstars. It will be a great game.
  3. O

Way better half, not halves. I would not swap Burton for Luai
  4. O

As long as we try hard, need to keep our f/a respectable, they are the benchmark, it will show us where we are. FUKK THAT DOGS BY 20+. Go you good thing.
  5. O

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

" He will be 100% for next weekend" Dear God, Crittamagic69 will have another meltdown if he's not.
  6. O

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Well that was a stupid comment
  7. O

You seem to be implying that Ciraldo is letting his ego get in the way of team selections. Nothing is further from the truth. Tracey didn't start at fb because he had virtually no preseason so next best option for him was Taafe. There is also a reason Hutchinson is 7 whether you or I agree or...
  8. O

Official Cameron Ciraldo Press Conference: Round 9

You're not wrong there MD, some of the over reaction on TK is bipolar at best. The dumb cahunts calling for his axing one week and expecting a gf appearance the next is hilarious. I expect a call for a public stoning if we lose this week.
  9. O

She's actually a pretty good ref and I think men are a little reluctant to argue ang get in her face which is a good thing.
  10. O

Back 5

What's happened to Blake Wilson?
  11. O

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I honestly thought that was Flanagun, just with a nw profile. You sure it's not?
  12. O

Why does anyone pay out,? because it's cheaper then a prolonged court case especially if you're up against someone who probably doesn't have the means to pay for court costs if he loses. 10k would be an absolute bargain.
  13. O

What, even a 10k see ya later?