OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Johns is the worst. Hes such a know it all and any time someone gets a hit hes like "thats looks terrible, he could be out for a while" next minute said player is playing the ball.
Johns has turned into part of the early 2000's studio wallpaper.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I certainly hope so. Tracey has been impressive in his limited game time
It was tightness that kept him out so I would say a needle he will play especially we need him under the high ball if it will be a good game and if the bulldogs do win it will be a defensive game and the previous panthers players would be frothing for a win they are a beatable team especially in the wet Cleary won’t be 100% he won’t push himself they have too much too loose if Cleary goes down I rekin he might even just play half a game if that

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As long as we try hard, need to keep our f/a respectable, they are the benchmark, it will show us where we are. FUKK THAT
DOGS BY 20+. Go you good thing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it was to stir him up bro. Because it’s become obvious that he has an agenda against Gus and is constantly putting our club down. I reckon Anasta was getting all the feedback from dogs fans/ ex players etc.

He solidified his place on the show with James Graham for me :tearsofjoy:
I don't want that degenerate drunk **** anywhere near our jersey lol

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone have any stats/views about how the Panthers go with the 6pm Friday timeslot? Or is this such a Dogs, Tigers, Dragons, Titans slot and they get it so rarely that no data/precedent exists?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think it was to stir him up bro. Because it’s become obvious that he has an agenda against Gus and is constantly putting our club down. I reckon Anasta was getting all the feedback from dogs fans/ ex players etc.

He solidified his place on the show with James Graham for me :tearsofjoy:
Jimmy is so good on 360.