Recent content by Midnight

1. Midnight

Hi!

Hi!
  2. Midnight

How do we get out of this hole?

1. DWZ 2. Smith 3. Harper 4. Holland 5. Montoya 6. Foran 7. Lewis/Brown 8. Napa 9. Lichaa 10. Ogden 11. CHN 12. Martin 13. Jackson 14. Marshall 15. To'omaga 16. Kalache 17. Sue We making 8th place :)
  3. Midnight

BULLDOGS BORN & BRED 2015 | Club Membership

Do Blue Zone members get free entry tomorrow?
  4. Midnight

BULLDOGS BORN & BRED 2015 | Club Membership

Hey guys, anyone know when membership passes get sent out? Aprox. I purchased one for my brother for Christmas :)
  5. Midnight

help with tickets

Am I too late to get tickets if I am not a member?
  6. Midnight

Ticket prices

What is the go with $35 GA tickets? I used to only pay $25 each. Being a student it makes a big difference especially when I only find out when I get to the game. Contrast this with $20 Super Rugby tickets. Blue Zone going up 50% was also the reason I am not a member this year. What is...
  7. Midnight

Former baggage handler Corey Thompson is set to make his NRL debut for the Bulldogs

AWTA. Should be starting at fullback. Was a terrible idea putting him up against Vidot in his first game.
  8. Midnight

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Sorry for my ignorance but is there a reason Thompson didn't play FB? Also where is Lafai?
  9. Midnight

For All You Ennis Haters..

Last night? No he was one of the worst. I won't deny he plays an 'important' role in the team but if he had played even a half decent game we would have got up last night. His service was the worst I have seen from him and it he continues to drop a lot of ball. Definitly think he is the...
  10. Midnight

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Lazy in defence? We don't need that.
  11. Midnight

Our Membership Numbers....

Signing up next year for Reynolds :D
  12. Midnight

Reynolds a darkhorse for Kangaroos

He can't read a play though; constantly makes bad reads. I have previously stated he was great over the last couple weeks.
  13. Midnight

Reynolds a darkhorse for Kangaroos

Just cause he had a few good games in defence doesn't mean he is better than Tate who has proved he is performer on both club AND REP level. Morris' defence is dire. LOL @ the bold. He was woeful. Are you one of the guys who blamed all Qld's tries on Uate? :confused:
  14. Midnight

Josh Reynolds - 2012 Discussion Thread

Also not sure of it has been mentioned but has anyone else noticed the amount of tries Reynolds sets up for Barba where Ben gets all the praise and Reynolds get none?
  15. Midnight

Josh Reynolds - 2012 Discussion Thread

Keating is dire. He makes one good play every 5 games which keep people off his back. He is def getting a good ride this season. He has been pretty dire the last few weeks. But on a whole his defence all year has been of decent quality without affecting his attacking game.