Recent content by froggy

1. froggy

R.I.P. Richard Gerdes, (Former Manager of Bankstown Indoor Cricket)

Sorry mate. Yeah tragic. Knew him too. Great bloke. Sharp wit. But Dragons supporter
  2. froggy

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Sexton reminds me a bit of Hodkinson. Let’s hope he does as well as him.
  3. froggy

Opinion Disgraceful from the club as a whole

Yeah fair point. The reaction wasn't thought out. I bet they regret their words.
  4. froggy

Opinion Disgraceful from the club as a whole

What do you get from an apology? All we want from our players is to compete until we have a squad that will challenge. The last two games are the worst we have seen in regards to competing. However I really believe that yesterday was an isolated event mainly caused by a perfect storm of 3...
  5. froggy

Dean Pay (20) v Ciraldo (23)

To compare Pay after he had a couple of years to recruit that team compared to Ciraldo who has basically inherited this rabble is ridiculous. The only big signing has been out all year (Kikau) barr Mahoney who before the last couple of games has been our best player. Pretty plain and simple...
  6. froggy

An explanation?

Like a lot of our players, King started the season great. After our run of injuries nearly every player has gone backwards. It's an alarming trend.
  7. froggy

An explanation?

Funny how none of these bullshit rumours were around when we started pretty well before we got decimated by injuries. We are now paying the price of not having the right spine and poor depth. It will only take a couple of changes and a good performance and we are back on track. This year was...
  8. froggy

Official Gus on Twitter

Some people really don't watch games closely. Averillo is a classic case of 20/80. Performs great 20% of the time. People just disregard the 80%. Mark my words, he will be in reserve grade before the end of his deal up there.
  9. froggy

Official Gus on Twitter

What is it with the hate on TPJ? He has been our best forward with Preston all year. Because he has the big profile and bigger pay packet people expect miracles. If we had 5 TPJ's we would be in the top four. Our problem is our size. It is the smallest team in the NRL whilst we have our current...
  10. froggy

Official Gus on Twitter

You are so naive
  11. froggy

Weakest team in history of NRL

U have no idea. We just don’t have enough big guys at the moment. When they’re bought and some come back we‘llbe a lot better
  12. froggy

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Averlllo is Moorebank Rams level. Not a first grader. Offers nothing
  13. froggy

News ‘He’s telling lies’: Gus Gould can’t escape past deception

Rothfield and **** are just upset that they get no info from Gould and are desperate to lay the boot in. They have no credible sources at the dogs. Their mail is always bad and they rely on other journos for information regarding the dogs because no one will talk to them.
  14. froggy

Official Round 3 v Manly Match Discussion

The attack is terrible. It all comes from the slow service from JMK. Three settlers and a crash play. I can’t tell of we are on their line or our line. Dufty has to play 5/8 in attack on their line. Manly getbit right they will put 40 on us
  15. froggy

Scruffy but some good signs

Everyone on here need to be thankful that we got the win. That's all that mattered from last night. Conditions were pretty bad. Once we dropped it a few times our attack had to tighten up and therefore no throwing the ball around. It became a slog. Time will tell if our attack improves, I reckon...