Recent content by Doogie

1. Doogie

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

My guess is that most see some footy light at the end of the tunnel and are looking at this and seeing it affect the team. What the dumb cnts don't see is that internal adversity can send the team to a higher level if the culture is on point. Topine and the media is just noise. An opportunity...
  2. Doogie

Yes. Yes. No idea. That help?
  3. Doogie

That bro - is some mighty fine work. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  4. Doogie

Don't enjoy an argument bro. Just happen to be good at it. And if you go back 30 pages you'll find I've said many times, Topine was badly advised and it should never have come to this. So I definitely don't agree with Topine's position. What I really don't agree with is this immediate pile on...
  5. Doogie

You're right but..... I didn't open the door about changing thread titles. But if people want to play - I'll play. My rules seem pretty fair. Bet they don't take it up though.
  6. Doogie

Yeah other avenues. Like from August to Feb where the mediation occurred. As disgraceful as justifying online bullying of a mental health kid because he deserves it because u read a newspaper article? But hey - a muppet is always going to recognise a clown show. Guess you're right...
  7. Doogie

Yeah. 3 tours of afghan and you can see it in his eyes.
  8. Doogie

Well if nothing doing - then why we paying out at all? I've never said the club was wrong. All I've said is its weak as piss to pile on a kid with mental health problems and to let the courts decide. And whenever someone has pulled some tripe from some 'reliable source' (aka a newspaper) - I've...
  9. Doogie

Sure. I'm good with that. But if the Dogs make any sort of payout or it makes it to court, both which I've said all along, you ok with us changing the thread title to 'Shanked tried a circle jerk and just ended up shooting in his own face?' Fair fair I reckon.
  10. Doogie

Well - not really. Using my awesome google lawyer skills, once the statement of claim is lodged, Dogs have 28 days to submit a defence. If they chose not to, then the judge can base his decision on what was presented by the plaintiff. Now whether that decision requires evidence to be provided...
  11. Doogie

Nope - keeping away from the real crackers these days and sticking to Dogs threads - and yet look what I attracted. Go figure.
  12. Doogie

Remind all you want. You claimed I brought in the Lehrman case. Wrong. You admitted you did because of some weird perception of what I put in that thread. Wrong. And you are saying I'm falling for what the press says when its clear all along - I'm doing the very opposite. Wrong again. And...
  13. Doogie

Quits. Nah. We just got started :smilingimp:.
  14. Doogie

Yep - poor data management vs some evidence that he's not actually suffering and good to go are a fair way apart. Just the usual media whoring which no one has any actual basis on. Could be he's stooging and good to go, could also be its just a bog standard IT fck up. Know from my experience...
  15. Doogie

So u admit you were baiting. Good to know. As I said b4 - for someone so keen on peoples behaviours - can say this opened my eyes. @DinkumDog - in this instance - apologies. I was wrong and you were right.