Recent content by dogsballs

1. dogsballs

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Ouch sooo close, still we should take confidence from that once the sting wears off. We just have to keep this level up and wins will come as injured players like King and presto and Mann filter back
  2. dogsballs

News Seven Bulldogs players injured in win against Roosters, Ciraldo provides update

I really want to find out about Kiks already jeez where is the update
  3. dogsballs

Official Burton 6 Taafe 7 2019 U20 SOO

I watched that whole game just now and Burto looked every bit a running 5/8 there, had a blinder actually. Taffe went ok also
  4. dogsballs

Burton is a half

Agree he is good at 5/8. We need a top 7 to take this team to another level.
  5. dogsballs

This will make you feel better

This won’t make you feel better dam it
  6. dogsballs

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

I read a broken hand is usually 3-4 weeks recovery https://x.com/nrlphysio/status/1658331524306198528?s=46
  7. dogsballs

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Nah we played so well in the first half that we forgot the game is 80mins long. They will learn from that. Also I’m sick of injuries causing mid game position shuffles, makes it harder to stay consistent. Taffe was really starting to come good at fullback.
  8. dogsballs

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

We definitely panicked after half time probably because they have been losing for so long they forgot how to. I hope we learn from that. At least we played so well in the first half that it set us up to hang on.
  9. dogsballs

Round 2 Press Conference

I agreed 100% with all that, I saw the same things.
  10. dogsballs

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Also the eels scored after taking him over the sideline
  11. dogsballs

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

We got outplayed in 2 areas only I feel keeping possession/completion rate and having the ref on your side. Seriously how did we not earn a single set restart?
  12. dogsballs

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

He had a pretty good year for the rabbits before the injury, seems to be a player on the rise and proabably didn’t cost much either
  13. dogsballs

Curran signed.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/02/20/forwards-to-watch-currans-attack/
  14. dogsballs

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Nice reassuring to hear all that
  15. dogsballs

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Why now? Can’t we just be stable. I thought Khouri was doing well?