1. Chrisaaar

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Like my mates late father used to say...Every team needs a grub
  2. Chrisaaar

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

We know who the NRL want to win this one
  3. Chrisaaar

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Our forwards are actually fit too... The game has evolved from needing monsters in the middle that get gassed after 15 minutes.
  4. Chrisaaar

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

All of a sudden Badger will forget about 6 agains for us, but award plenty for the tigpies. It is known
  5. Chrisaaar

demetriou finally sacked by souths

Shame, I thought he was doing well!
  6. Chrisaaar

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

They're calling it NRL tree60 on X
  7. Chrisaaar

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Lol he appears so easy to bait, can't wait until I see him in a pub
  8. Chrisaaar

News Josh Jackson

Love Josh, glad to hear he's doing well. Deserves success with us
  9. Chrisaaar

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Would you offer him a playing contract for another 2 seasons to give himself a chance at redemption?
  10. Chrisaaar

"The sources said Topine turned up to training for the rest of the week and did not raise an issue with the treatment at the time." Doesn't sound like he was scarred by it if he showed up to work for the rest of the week?
  11. Chrisaaar

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

We shouldn't have lost to either
  12. Chrisaaar

When we first heard the news of this i had a feeling this was coming. I can imagine a precedent being set and we'll see a huge amount of change / introduction to new policies around player welfare / training etc moving forward. Shame it had to be us tho. No doubt RFM and the others who...
  13. Chrisaaar

He better not be able to prove he was targeted, and the trainer who flogged him hopefully made others who were late suffer the same punishment
  14. Chrisaaar

Also i'm not having a dig at mental health, it's a real deal - i'm just highlighting how it's now something we talk about (which is obviously good).
  15. Chrisaaar

His lawyers know we live in a time where 'mental health' is the latest buzz. If they can prove he was 'distraught' or asked for the wrestling to 'stop', then now plays the mental card / can't work etc, then we'll be in deep shit and likely lose. End of the day, he's an employee and employee's...