Recent content by bulldogs_chick16

1. bulldogs_chick16

Fav TV SHOW

the hills family guy kath & kim the simpsons bondi rescue greys anatomy ugly betty
  2. bulldogs_chick16

So Yeah...

friday. worked late saturday. shopped & went to lunch & then went out for tea sunday.went to the brisbane international motor show
  3. bulldogs_chick16

Whinge Thread

i hate when people give no indaction where there going or just leave it to the last min. it just frustrates me when you drive for a living so you see all the stupid things
  4. bulldogs_chick16

fester

welcome to the kennel :D
  5. bulldogs_chick16

Are you here to party ?

the city(brisbane). to watch fireworks over at south bank with my bestie. not sure yet though if not probley having a barbieqqq with some people over
  6. bulldogs_chick16

Hair..

my blonde. still my natural colour with brown foils. short length just above my shoulders
  7. bulldogs_chick16

Favorite band.

Drawcard. Cold Chisel.
  8. bulldogs_chick16

Merry Xmas

merry christmas for yesterday, hope everyone had a great day :D
  9. bulldogs_chick16

What you got!

New Outift Frangapani Lamp A Belt Robbie Williams Cd (greatest hits) Prison break season 1 dvd Surfing history dvd New Watch Dic.Kies Tee-shirt
  10. bulldogs_chick16

Prison Break Season 2 Discussion

oh iam looking forward to the nxt season... does anyone no when it will be on channel 7??? yeah dont kill of t-bag hes cool
  11. bulldogs_chick16

Hey guys

welcome to the kennel :D
  12. bulldogs_chick16

Welcome to the kennel
  13. bulldogs_chick16

Happy Birthday Crunchie !!

Happy Birthday
  14. bulldogs_chick16

Horse Racing thread

i dont mind them.. i went to the races yesterday iam not fully into the betting and stuff.