Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Every United match? Nah. Maybe every third ...

It was a serious question tho. Why not answer it?

Do I need to remind you that YOU were the one at the start of the year calling out Liverpool fans. Telling us we went missing last year when things weren't going well.

Remember that?

But when I say it to you ...

Sorry, but that's the truth ...

It's a shame this thread is this way as I love talking footy. Having a laugh.

We've got Newcastle supporters. Arsenal supporters. City supporters. Spurs supporters.

All giving each other shit. Having a laugh. Getting angry. Telling each other to fuck off.

But we're still here.

Yet, it's only you lot that are in hiding? Why?

It's just a fucking game. Who cares if you're losing?

We had to put up with Hodgson for how many years FFS. You're no where near our level of suffering yet!

It's just a fucking game.

Which is why I honestly ask if most of those posters before were simply troll accounts of a few.
Absolute yap fest fuck me

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
20240206_120219.jpg

We have our differences but on days like these all supporters should come together putting rivalries aside and remember Busby's Boys and Munich

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The South African men’s team may be second right. But the women’s team are putting on an exhibition of magnificent swing bowling with the white ball. Aussies currently 6/64 off 33 overs needing to reach 230 to win.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The South African men’s team may be second right. But the women’s team are putting on an exhibition of magnificent swing bowling with the white ball. Aussies currently 6/64 off 33 overs needing to reach 230 to win.
so what does this have to do with manchester united?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tbh that's probably the most intelligent thing that's been said in here for some time.

Appreciate your contribution

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry I in wrong thread! Ha ha

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are these Allardyce to United rumours true? Surely not?

But it seems as tho it's coming from a good source?