Gus on 100% Footy

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he meant their performances are underwhelming, which let's be honest, they are (apart from Kiks obviously)
Where talking purely about actual signings... If it would be about performances they would all be underwhelmingly rubbish apart from TPJ who had some cracking games and others more like arse crack.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is he smart enough for FB?

Plus Gus slipped up tonight and said we DID buy Critta first FB.
I don't know. What I do know is that he looks far more comfortable playing out the back of shape where it's simple run or deliver the final pass to the winger/centre compared to playing further infield where you have far more options and responsibilities.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus is a total fraud. He’s set us back several years with his decisions and is making up excuses and claiming 10 yr rebuild
Fcuk you talk some utter rubbish... Like the rubbish u find stuck to the bottom of your bin after its been collected. Your words and opinion are that pointless....

The last 2 teams Gould worked at were Penrith and Warriors... Good chance they might play each other deep in the finals this year. Let that sink in
you half wit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Where talking purely about actual signings... If it would be about performances they would all be underwhelmingly rubbish apart from TPJ who had some cracking games and others more like arse crack.
I think it's the big money more than them buying what Gus is selling.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fcuk you talk some utter rubbish... Like the rubbish u find stuck to the bottom of your bin after its been collected. Your words and opinion are that pointless....

The last 2 teams Gould worked at were Penrith and Warriors... Good chance they might play each other deep in the finals this year. Let that sink in
you half wit.
Lol both were rabbles when Gus was there and went from strength to strength once he went. Let that sink in. Again, biggest fraud in the game. Thank fuck weve got rothfield and the boys calling his bullshit out

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is 18 bro. Give him a chance.
Clear as day he isnt a half bro. Might come good as a forward if we are lucky but as it stands - paying that huge transfer fee for him was outragus business

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

you half wit.
Gus was at the warriors for like 2 days

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Clear as day he isnt a half bro. Might come good as a forward if we are lucky but as it stands - paying that huge transfer fee for him was outragus business
Write didn't pay 500k for the transfer, that was Bennett's price.

I'm glad we have him as you can see the potential in the kid. Like everyone has mentioned, he will be a good lock down the track.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it's the big money more than them buying what Gus is selling.
Still gotta sell... And they aren't that much over's and probably what any club would pay for them.

Who wouldn't buy Reed for 600k? Kikau for 750k? Crighton for 750k? JAC for 500k? Burts 750k?

When all in form they're worth close to every drop but if anything probably 50k overs.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Claims the player market isn't good... but Sezer would have been a good pickup for us.