Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just last year Taukeiaho had a game of 39 tackles, 219 metres, 6 tackle busts and 2 offloads against Penrith.. He made 238 metres against Manly with 30 tackles.

He also had games of 180, 156, 155, 150, 146 and 145 metres last season.. He averages 26 tackles and 135 metres for his career.

He's a workhorse forward that can break tackles, offload, defend well and make consistent metres. He brings a toughness, experience and leadership that we need more of...
Yeah Gus has NFI what he’s doing we should brush him asap……

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im so fucking sick of the constant complaining, and attacks on Gus, Ciraldo and the club, from wankers on this forum! Anyone who thinks Gus is not doing absolutely everything he can, every single day, to create long term success for the club, then you are absolutely fucking kidding yourself and probably have an uncle as a dad!
No one will get every single decision right, it's just not possible. But I don't look at signings like Sutton and blame Gus. I blame Sutton for not busting his arse for the club like he should. Same goes for TPJ, RFM and anyone else not working hard enough to make our club more successful.
This is a solid signing, and will hopefully prove to be a very good signing.
That particular cocksucker is driving an agenda.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah knee injury is not good…but with our facilities lol
I actually can't remember what his issue is but I'm sure we will find out next season...

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're 100% correct. If we get our juniors around guys like this then coming out of our pathways into NRL will only strengthen the young kids into the top grade and learn what ethics are required to be an NRL player. Currently our reserves are training and playing with players who don't know what winning is about and that's a worry....not anymore by the looks of Gould sweeping a broom through the club. On the way up!
Exactly. The clean our continues and the rebuild is starting. This is an inspired signing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I remember he had issues for a while at the Roosters because he was in and out of the lineup for a while. Did he tear his ACL a while ago? Has he not been playing much this season in the ESL?
I think it was knee related but I don't know for sure. Played 6/19 games so far in ESL from what I understand.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah Gus has NFI what he’s doing we should brush him asap……
What happened with Sutton then? Gus was bragging about how he signed him yet we're trying to cut him loose a year later? Ha.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Wayne wanted him, so he can't be that bad lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened with Sutton then? Gus was bragging about how he signed him yet we're trying to cut him loose a year later? Ha.
And that’s what happens when someone who knows what they are doing runs a club they back their players to succeed and if they don’t they cut them loose , no fucking around not let them hang around doing fuck all and soaking up cap space. That’s just good business.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And that’s what happens when someone who knows what they are doing runs a club they back their players to succeed and if they don’t they cut them loose , no fucking around not let them hang around doing fuck all and soaking up cap space. That’s just good business.
Lol