Rumour RFM has been shopped around by Coach without him knowing

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sho
Plus the long service allowance. Don’t get me wrong he has played poorly this year. played ok last week but was ineffective again today. I just don’t think releasing him gives us much.
Should be easy to get a decent second rower at a better price.
I think addo carr kicks in next year for allowance

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think they should make him reserve grade captain and keep him there for the rest of his contract if they can't trade him.

Like parra do with Jordan Rankin in NSW cup

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
3 years was too much.

Also isnt next year his 9th in the nrl?

How will we get the extra 200k in the cap? Do we have any other 8 year vets next year?
Only other 8 yr option is Oky

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need TPJ and Thompson gone first. One of the reasons we are shit is that we really aren’t getting much value for money. These two big money props are never on the field performing to the level expected of their salaries. If we had Tino & Haas doing their thing expectations on RFM would be much less

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wish there were more better defensive forwards around that are dirt cheap and can hit hard. Nigel Plum, Adam Docker for panthers in 2014. We need some cheap players like that.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wish there were more better defensive forwards around that are dirt cheap and can hit hard. Nigel Plum, Adam Docker for panthers in 2014. We need some cheap players like that.
Keppie from Manly

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny isn't it. Those players don't exist anymore and if they do they arent cheap. Talent pool is pathetic IMO these days.
In saying that every week I look at the extended squad players named and go yep that one would start for us we could use him etc haha

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus the long service allowance. Don’t get me wrong he has played poorly this year. played ok last week but was ineffective again today. I just don’t think releasing him gives us much.
It gives people one less flop to talk about every week. Cause that’s his problem he is shit every single week!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It gives people one less flop to talk about every week. Cause that’s his problem he is shit every single week!
RFMs 300k or so on the cap is the fkn least of our worries.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed! But he is such a waste of cap space! He literally offers nothing besides running sideways and errors
I agree bro but TPJ, Thommo are way more wasteful. RFM with the cap allowance is on peanuts. Not like we can get anyone that will improve is on RFMs cash

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree bro but TPJ, Thommo are way more wasteful. RFM with the cap allowance is on peanuts. Not like we can get anyone that will improve is on RFMs cash
Not wrong bro! TPJ recently has been playing like his paycheck up until that error close to their goal line.

Thommo can get fucked and go elsewhere

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not wrong bro! TPJ recently has been playing like his paycheck up until that error close to their goal line.

Thommo can get fucked and go elsewhere
Thommo is a worse buy than Napa. TPJ is never gunna be what we need. He can’t lay a platform and be an impact prop. He doesn’t have the discipline to defend in the middle. He can change a game with a big hit but can also lose a game with a poor miss.