Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said all week we will win. Wouldn’t be surprised if we drub then

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to EQW. hopefully he doesn’t get burnt by his opponents pace.
Don’t know much about him but I hope he is being played on his preferred side.

Whilst Alomoti needs to improve in several areas to be NRL standard. I believe he is a Right sided player and never got a shot on his preferred side.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sneakily confident of a win. But confident to tip us? Fuck no

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to Karl O? Disappeared

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t know much about him but I hope he is being played on his preferred side.

Whilst Alomoti needs to improve in several areas to be NRL standard. I believe he is a Right sided player and never got a shot on his preferred side.
Funnily enough he played last week on the right which was the worst game of his career

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve hated them forever but that bull shit on grand final week 2014 was cherry on top. Fuck them scum bags hope we put 40 on them
You and me both bro .. that pre game crap was such a Crowe, Packer wank, ringing that F***** victory bell before the game had been won, our fine for coming on late and the shit that went on will go down as one of the biggest bogus set ups in league history for me …

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skelton keeps getting stiffed deserves a chance ahead of okunbor and flange. Mahoney to come off after 75 and flange to get a run for 5 minutes.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skelton keeps getting stiffed deserves a chance ahead of okunbor and flange. Mahoney to come off after 75 and flange to get a run for 5 minutes.
Yeah how does Ward get infront of him? Surely coach doesnt like him. Can't use defence as excuse. Look at Rajab and co...