Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don’t have the cattle but the coach with the game plan / game style, Player selections etc. is out of his depth. Absolutely clueless

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A lot rated Reed and rightly so, I did as well, but I’m becoming less convinced. Yes the whole team is SHIT. and makes him look average, and this is why we need Hunt asap, he needs to be our SOS!!
He was good in a good team.

He is fkn rubbish in a rubbish team.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what's the point of picking pele if he can't even get on the field in the 1st half

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or did CC only notice NOW that the useless **** handbrake is not a fullbacks arsehole and has only NOW put him on the wing....FMD, half of the kennel saw this after Rnd 1....it only took CC 2/3 of the season.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are the WORST side in the comp. Dragons and Tigers are better sides. For the money that's been spent in the last 3 years this is a disgrace.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t like Karl at 13 not at this age maybe later in his career
KO at lock after 7 games is a fkn disgrace. The whole team is a disgrace. Fkn sharks thing they are good to be beating us. We are fkn soft and useless. These clown ***** do t deserve our jersey

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
30-4 wasn’t expected. I expected maybe full time. Ciraldo and a lot of people at this club need questions to be asked and answered. So fucking over the running of the club and the way players just don’t take any pride in the jersey no matter who we get in. I’m really over it all. Shut the fucking door abd be done with this club. Happy to watch nsw cup atleast they compete,

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I swear Lachlan Lewis era wasnt as bad as this, that team at least had an excuse with a very poor squad..
This team has no excuses except for very very very poor coaching.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't worry we've got reinforcements (checks notes) tyrone may and Matt lodge coming next year