• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol - and literacy issues as well. Or are you clicklinkaphobic?

Believe Ivermectin can solve that complaint....
No,no literacy issues. You said it was paid for and then provided no proof it was paid for.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Back to topic though, you did say there were numerous anti virals approved for people in icu. Got that one wrong i think.
Yep. More like a couple. Or one. Would be good if there was more that actually did something.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't being factual. I was more giving a semi-smartarse to a guy who obviously is pushing the myth about Ivermectin.

Side note, that's an old WHO link. They changed their tune

Your link is published before mine which would suggest that you’re not being factual about them changing their tune.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No,no literacy issues. You said it was paid for and then provided no proof it was paid for.
Lolz....

The Doherty Institute frequently evaluates the antiviral properties of products under paid contracts with commercial entities.
Recent work, commissioned by the company Australian Garlic Producers (AGP),

Nice try. Back to U23's champ.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lolz....

The Doherty Institute frequently evaluates the antiviral properties of products under paid contracts with commercial entities.
Recent work, commissioned by the company Australian Garlic Producers (AGP),

Nice try. Back to U23's champ.
All i did was ask you for the proof. No need to revert back to childhood.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your link is published before mine which would suggest that you’re not being factual about them changing their tune.
Ahhh, no.

Your link was from 2020. Mine was from 2022. Time goes forward.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. More like a couple. Or one. Would be good if there was more that actually did something.
Would definitely be good if there was more that actually did something. Just wondered about the numerous approved anti virals you mentioned for people in icu. Doesn’t seem to be any at all.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
All i did was ask you for the proof. No need to revert back to childhood.
and u were provided it. and u asked again. and were told to read the link. and u asked again - so I took the words straight out of the link and now you complain.

Kids do that - ask again and again and when they don't get what they want - complain. Maybe U23's is a step too far at this stage. Jersey Flegg perhaps....

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Lying would suggest I 100% knew the truth and attempted to deceive.

For example, if my account was banned so I created a new one pretending it's my original account.
Yeah.You said it 100% and attempted to deceive.If i didn’t bring it up you would have got away with it.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and u were provided it. and u asked again. and were told to read the link. and u asked again - so I took the words straight out of the link and now you complain.

Kids do that - ask again and again and when they don't get what they want - complain. Maybe U23's is a step too far at this stage. Jersey Flegg perhaps....
Nah actually i wasn’t provided anything. Still haven’t been except for some text that could have come from anywhere and doesn’t prove they paid for it.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Nah actually i wasn’t provided anything. Still haven’t been except for some text that could have come from anywhere and doesn’t prove they paid for it.
Fair play - you got me. I run an Indian scam centre and if you clinked on the Doherty Institute Link - all $12.56 in your bank account would have been mine.

Bugger - I'll see if I can snag another stooge. Maybe the religious thread... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, no.

Your link was from 2020. Mine was from 2022. Time goes forward.
If you look at the bold part which states that remdesivir isn’t recommended it clearly states April 22, 2022. Sorry mate.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair play - you got me. I run an Indian scam centre and if you clinked on the Doherty Institute Link - all $12.56 in your bank account would have been mine.

Bugger - I'll see if I can snag another stooge. Maybe the religious thread... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Maybe just post the link instead of the text?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you look at the bold part which states that remdesivir isn’t recommended it clearly states April 22, 2022. Sorry mate.
Read it again.

20 November 2020 - Who recommends against Remdesivir

22 April 2022 - WHO now recommends Remdesivir

So basically... You lied

Screenshot_20230602_193034_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.