KO Debut

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kid needs to start somewhere... not disappointed and needs the runs under his belt heading towards the future.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good to hear you are having an inu to celebrate uce :tearsofjoy: sometimes you have to keep scrolling bro there is some dopes on here you have to question if they really support the dogs. Ciro already confirmed there is a plan for Karl sounds like he’s coming off the bench for a bit to develop but he’ll be playing FG.
Thanks bro. You’re right, I need to take that advice. Great fkn win tonight. Let’s hope we go on a run

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how they play against a team who isn’t one of the worst defensive teams
And not on a 4 day back up
Our turn to get the short turnaround treatment next week. Raiders will beat us by 50.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where are those dumb fucks calling for him to be dropped next week???
There is a small pack of idiots on here you would know some names I won't bother mentioning or giving them air, must be just pisstaking Neville's if they think this kid isn't a gun of the future and hopefully with us for a long long time.
1/1 in your first grade career baby!
Love having CC at the helm as we wright the SS Bulldog ship..we're in good hands I'm very confident.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely a solid debut for us. Glad we took off Reynolds because this allowed Oloapu to get into the game. He had some nice touches and looks like better than Flanagan.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“Kyle had a tough week and it was a tough decision to not have him in the team and we played him in NSW Cup at hooker today and I thought he was outstanding.” Cameron Ciraldo.

Note that Ciraldo also said Kyle had been great all week at training and praised his attitude.

Hatters gonna hat. But Reed should be worried. If he doesn’t lift his game, he will be the one in NSW Cup.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“Kyle had a tough week and it was a tough decision to not have him in the team and we played him in NSW Cup at hooker today and I thought he was outstanding.” Cameron Ciraldo.
Thanks stenographer

I’ve praised young kyle for his effort and he does tries hard. I don’t hate on him, he still a kid. I think any player should be worried that if they don’t perform AND aren’t 1st grade standard, will
Be in cup. Don’t know what ur point is

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks stenographer

I’ve praised young kyle for his effort and he does tries hard. I don’t hate on him, he still a kid. I think any player should be worried that if they don’t perform AND aren’t 1st grade standard, will
Be in cup. Don’t know what ur point is
My point is that Reed needs to pull his socks up, or he’ll get dropped for Kyle. Geez, Fam! I thought that was pretty obvious.